81-90

Chapter 81-Level 3 ZombiesWorks: Author: Category: Word Count: 1988 Updated: 19-04-11 10:10

You can search for "Farming in the Last Days: The Rebirth Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"How long will it take to give birth?" Cold War asked Bai Ruoxue's stomach.

"There are still twenty days left." Bai Ruoxue replied: "Maybe out early."

"It's okay to come out early, you can relax too."

"No one like you, people want the child to come out at full term so that they can feed, but you want him to come out earlier, not afraid of his congenital deficiency." Bai Ruoxue smiled.

"No, your two children will not be born with deficiencies."

Bai Ruoxue couldn't help but think of Doudou from the previous life. When she was pregnant with him, she was always in a bad mood and couldn't eat anything. When she was born she was thin and weak, like a kitten. Later, he fled, without food or drink, and was extremely thin, but he still lived tenaciously. Now that he is in her belly, he will never be as thin as his previous life.

"What are you thinking about?" The Cold War found that Bai Ruoxue was in a daze.

"Thinking about his previous life." Bai Ruoxue said sadly.

"What did he look like in his previous life?" Cold War asked with interest.

"Very thin, like a kitten, but in good health, not sick, and not bothering my mother at all."

"At that time, you suffered. Since I didn't do anything for you, I deserved to die. In this life, I will protect you and not let you suffer a bit." Cold War promised.

"Maybe the miss of the previous life is for the meeting in this life."

The arrival of Leng's family made the once dull Huaishu Village lively. Everyone was happily singing and dancing. The kitchen was also full of enthusiasm. Stewing, boiling, frying, and frying all kinds of delicacies showed up. Today, they are in Huaishu Village. In the last days, after tonight, they took the car to the Daanshan base. At that base, no matter how many zombies were not afraid, that was the life they wanted.

To live without worrying to live is the pursuit of ordinary people.

"I'll tell you one thing." Bai Ruoxue said.

"what's up?"

"That third-level zombie, it, since it is looking for a human intercourse." This matter is really strange, and this matter must be taken seriously.

"There is such a thing." The Cold War almost dropped his chin, this, this, this is too incredible.

"You said, will that zombie give birth to strange offspring?" Bai Ruoxue said worriedly. A zombie who knows how to mate is definitely not for physiological needs, it may be because it wants to give birth to offspring.

"It must be eliminated, and the children it wants to give birth." The Cold War dared not allow such a combination to be born. This is not a question of kindness or not, it is a question of race, and human beings cannot accept the existence of non-human beings. "Tomorrow, you will follow your parents to the Daanshan base, I will stay and get rid of the zombies."

"You have to be careful. That guy is very sensitive and thoughtful. In fact, you don't have to be too anxious. When my child is born, I will accompany you to deal with him."

"Impossible. After the child is born, you still have to confinement, and the child cannot be accompanied by his mother. Leave these things to me, and I will definitely give your mother and child a peaceful world."