41-50

Chapter 41 Reporting with the BodyWorks: Author: Category: Word Count: 1898 Updated: 19-01-19 12:45

You can search for "Farming in the Last Days: The Rebirth Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Cold War, I miss you so much." Bai Ruoxue jumped up and hugged him.

"Don't, this is the military area. It is not good for you to see it like this." The Cold War was a little embarrassed, and silently glanced at the sentry. The two sentry eyes were straight, not looking at him at all, pulling Bai Ruoxue out.

"Why are you here, don't you go to class?" Seeing Bai Ruoxue, the cold war mood was quite happy.

"Miss you." Bai Ruoxue hugged him.

"I'll call you in the evening, so go back to class first."

"Well, I'm waiting for you, you can't break your promise." Bai Ruoxue let go of him and reminded.

"No." Cold War affirmed.

Seeing the car carrying Bai Ruoxue disappeared from sight, the Cold War stepped in.

"Captain, love it," the sentry quipped.

"Go, don't chew your tongue." Cold War reminded.

"Don't worry, we won't say a word." The two sentries replied solemnly.

Cold War returned to the office with a cheerful smile, thinking about how to arrange an appointment tonight.

Xia Li was injured and all her family came over today.

"I said I don't want you to join the army, you don't want to join the army, you have to join the army, now it's okay, it's scarred." Xia Mu cried as she wiped her tears.

"Don't say it, the child is not feeling well, you will only make her more sad." Father Xia persuaded.

"I don't care. Anyway, after you leave the hospital, you will be discharged from the army. There is no shortage of a soldier like you in our family." Xia Mu said.

"Mom, I won't be discharged." Xia Li stubbornly said. "Why didn't you leave the army? Do you want to wait for your life to be thrown on the battlefield before leaving the army? It was late then." Xia Mu said dissatisfied.

"Okay, okay, wait until Xiaoli is discharged from the hospital." Father Xia made a round.

"I know your thoughts. You joined the army back then because of the Leng family boy, and you had to join him in a special team, but after so many years, did he promise to marry you?" Xia Mu asked.

The cold war standing at the door stopped, hesitating whether to enter. The cheetahs were also standing outside with them. It was embarrassing to go in at this time.

"Mom, he will come in the cold war, so don't say this." It was Xia Xia said.

"Why don't you say that Lier was injured to save him, and he can't be held responsible?"

"People have counted all the credit for this time on Lier, and they have done their best." Xia Xia said.

"As long as he marries Lier, you can give him any credit." Xia Mu said with confidence.

The courage to enter the Cold War is gone.

All seven people in a team leaned on the wall, silent.

"Mom, don't say that. The twisted melon is not sweet."

"Whether it is sweet or not, as long as you become a husband and wife, the unsweet melon will change its flavor." Xia Mu disapproved.

Cold War felt that it was better not to go in at this time, and waved to signal that the teammates withdrew first. When the group was turning to leave, the door opened.