t w e n t y t h r e e

Comenzar desde el principio

"Yeah that was probably the one day I wasn't there, we usually leave school to go smoke." Seb told me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I've had a hard enough time convincing Mia to start going to class which she has at least a little more, don't tell me I'm going to have to do the same with you." I joked and Seb cracked a half smile.

"There's not much point, I'm failing nearly all my classes." Seb countered and I scoffed.

"Yeah because you never show up." I claimed and he shook his head with an actual laugh this time.

"Oh my god, you're actually laughing. Damn I wish I had camera so I could prove to people that your mouth does actually do something other than frown all the time." I remarked feeling all smug with myself.

"It does a lot more than frown, I promise that." Seb shot back with a wink.

"Really? Like what?" I pressed further leaning forward.

Seb leaned forward and took hold of my chin before kissing me, I was completely taken aback but soon responded moving closer to him. This kisses became heavier, our mouths moving at a feverish pace against each other. I tugged his jacket off his shoulders when he ran his tongue over my bottom lip deepening the kiss. I craned my neck when he pulled away and started kissing my neck, I moaned slightly when he kissed under my ear.

His hand dipped under my sweater, he reached up and squeezed my breast over my bra.

"Are you okay?" He asked after he stopped kissing my neck.

"Yeah, but I'd prefer less talking." I told him connecting our lips again, I grabbed the hem of his t-shirt pulling it over his head.

I kissed his neck this time earning a grunt when I sucked on the spot where his shoulder met his neck. I felt his fingers edge my sweater up until it was over my head, he pushed me to lie down and I unclipped my bra throwing it to the side.

"You're gorgeous." He breathed before littering kisses over my breast, he paid particular attention to my left breast while hand squeezed my other.

I unbuttoned his jeans and slipped my hand down into his boxers, I gripped his hard cock in my hand rubbed circles on his tip. A string of curses left his mouth but he continued kissing my breasts, I started pumping his cock slowly before he gripped my hand.

"I'd rather come fucking you than in my pants." I cupped his face and kissed slipping my tongue past his lips.

He toyed with the waistband of my legging before slipping his hand into my underwear, I moaned when he ran a finger along my heat. He placed his thumb on my clit and started rubbing gentle circles.

"Shit Seb." I breathed letting my head fall back, he kissed my neck again sure to leave a mark below my ear.

"Need you now." I urged gripping his shoulders, he pulled his jeans down legs only leaving him in his boxers.

"You have a condom right?" I questioned as I pulled my leggings down my legs.

"I think there's one in the glove compartment." Seb leaned into between the seat to the front of the van before coming back to me with the foil wrapper.

He leaned down and kissed me again while slipping the condom over his cock, I squeezed his bicep when he tugged my underwear down my legs.

"Seb, I haven't done this in awhile." I warned hoping he wasn't put off by it.

"It's okay, I'll be gentle." Seb replied as his length entered me, I felt a bit of a pain as I adjusted to his length.

Seb looked at me and nodded for him to move, he started shifting his hips slowly I gripped his bicep again feeling the pain begin to subside. Seb kissed my breasts again and I ran fingers through his hair as his hips moved faster, I moaned digging my nails into his back.

"Ugh you're so tight." Seb groaned lifting his head to kiss me, I felt the tension building in the pit of my stomach.

"Faster." I urged and Seb picked up the pace causing my head to fall back against a pillow.

I arched my back into him so my breasts brushed off his chest, I knew I was close. My toes curled and my thighs tensed as his hips rocked harder into mine.

"That's it, I'm so close Seb." I whimpered, I felt his hand drop down to rub my clit and gasped when he started rubbing tight, fast circles.

"That's it, cum for me Beth." Seb encouraged and I moaned feeling my orgasm wash over me, his fingers still rubbing my clit as I caught my breath.

"You're fucking amazing." Seb mumbled, his thrusts became sloppy and he groaned as he came, his head fell next to my ear.

I turned his head towards mine kissing him once before he rolled off of me. My mind turned to Lip even though I know it shouldn't have, but he was probably out fucking Karen for all I knew.

Two could play at that game.

Author's Note;
Do not kill me, would it really be a fanfic without a love triangle?

Definitely not as hot as the scenes with Lip but I kinda purposely did that.

Do you think Lip will find out that Beth had sex with Seb? Will he be jealous?

Will Beth regret having sex with Seb?

Leave a comment below with your thoughts and remember to vote, I am astounded by all of the support and growth of this book. I'll try update again soon, see you then. Thank you!

UNEDITED