Secrets and Proudness

Start from the beginning

"You sick bastard, don't you ever touch me, or I'll break every one of your fingers," I said before flinching as he went to hit me before I heard a yell from down the hall

"Oi! Get off of her! You had one job!" Draco said, storming down the hall.

"You said if she talked bad about you I could silence her!" he said, now handing me to Draco.

"Not by trying to snog her or hit her you git! Merlin. I'm sure pansy or someone can fulfill what you want!"

"I'm still here you know. I didn't even-" Draco wrapped his arm around my shoulder and covered my mouth

"I can see why you tried to shut her up now, it doesn't mean you could do what you did. Not cool Goyle, don't kiss her without asking."

"She said that I could handle her on my own and that-"

"You listened? Merlin does-"

I yelled against his hand "we'll finish this later. Let me handle her." he said and dragged me to the room of requirement

He removed his hand and I started going off. "...had to get your minion didn't you? couldn't have done it yourself? You've proven you're stronger than that" I went on and on while he just stared at me.

"You know, I can see why you freaks used this room, very useful," he said and I looked around.

The room looked like his childhood room. In the corner were a play place, two brooms against the wall, and a Hogwarts figurine in the corner. On the opposite side was a bed, with another makeshift bed next to it. On the door, there were photos...lot's of them. Of me and Draco...

"Are you proud Draco?" I said quietly

He seemed to snap back to reality "what do you mean?" he said looking around the room more

"You corner me every week, no matter what I'm going through. You bully my only friends. You got rid of the only thing that made this year better and now you put me in your childhood room with my bed, and my broom and-" I walked over and ripped off a photo "my picture". I threw it by his feet "so let me ask you again. Are you proud Draco?"

He just stared. He didn't say anything. He grabbed the photo on the floor. "Are you proud? You go around all happy with your little Longbottom and your perfect Luna. You get to open letters from your parents. You smile at Weasley and laugh at Harry's jokes. Why do they get to make you laugh? They didn't to work to make you-"

"You will not put this on me. You did this to yourself. You broke our friendship Draco  This is your fault. You did that not me. I'm finally happy and you think that gives you a right to be mad?" I said and sat on the makeshift bed. 

"I didn't mean to Okay? I didn't want you around me anymore. You have your mom and dad, and friends, and everyone who loves you. I never got that." he said, his hands balling into a fist

"You had me. You left me." I said quietly "You know I don't trust anyone anymore Draco? I haven't cried in front of anyone but Luna? Did you know that or were you too busy thinking that my life was perfect? Did you know that my dad yelled at me when he found out I wasn't a Slytherin? He took away my wand Draco, if my mom hadn't stepped in he would've broken it. So I'm sorry that I wasn't enough" I said, sliding down a wall, bringing my knees up to my chest

"Y/N I-"

"Don't start Draco. For years all I wanted was you. I wanted my best friend back, but I had to give that up. I had to give you up. So just do what everyone else does and leave. You're really good at it" I stood up and took the necklace off of my neck.