I sigh and look back towards my sister, "it's nice, I guess, to be back with my family." But I miss Alastor and my friends.

"Well that's good you're enjoying yourself." Gabriel grabs my hand and smiles at me, "I believe any day now you could get your wings."

"Really?!" My eyes widen.

"Of course! You've changed in the few weeks you've been here. You're on your way to redemption." He smiles softly and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. "Now let's go celebrate!"

I raise an eyebrow in confusion as he runs over to the karaoke machine and starts it up. I shake my head and take another sip of my drink.

Suddenly he starts singing and everyone gathers around the stage. I'm pulled with the crowd and somehow I reach the front of the crowd.

Everyone cheers and dances as he continues to sing. I laugh and cheer too.

Gabriel looks down at me and winks. I'm confused for a second before my sister appears by my side.

"This is amazing!" She says of the cheers of the crowd.

"Yeah you could say that." I respond with a laugh.

"You should be up there too! You're an amazing singer." My sister says.

"Oh I don't know." I look back towards the stage to see Gabriel motioning for me to join him.

I shake my head and he steps closer while still singing. He reaches down and holds out his hand.

My sister looks at me with pleading eyes and I sigh. "Fine."

I grab his hand and he pulls me up onto the stage. The crowd cheers and I look out at all the faces, remembering why I enjoyed this so much.

When I start singing the crowd goes wild.

"I feel glorious, glorious
Got a chance to start again
I was born for this, born for this
It's who I am, how could I forget?
I made it through the darkest part of the night
And now I see the sunrise
Now I feel glorious, glorious
I feel glorious, glorious~"

Back at the hotel
Alastor's POV

I'm sitting on my bed fiddling with the (f/c) stone (y/n) gave me awhile ago. I looked everywhere in Hell for her and I couldn't find her.

I miss her greatly and wonder where she went every day.

Thinking of nothing better to do I rub the stone three times like she instructed all those weeks ago.

I'm surprised when my room gets darker and a shadowy version of (y/n) stands before me.

"It worked!" I whisper in awe.

The shadow nods.

Of course it worked otherwise I wouldn't be here

"Take me to her. Take me to (y/n)."

I can't

"What?"

She has gone where I can't reach

But I can show her to you

"Show me."

The shadow nods and steps forward placing a dark hand over my eyes. When I open my eyes again I'm standing in a crowd of angels yet they don't sense my presence.

The shadow appears next to me and gestures to the stage. I look and see (y/n) dancing and singing up there with an angel that looked strangely familiar.

"I feel glorious, glorious
Got a chance to start again
I was born for this, born for this
It's who I am, how could I forget?
I made it through the darkest part of the night
And now I see the sunrise
Now I feel glorious, glorious
I feel glorious, glorious~"

I watch in awe as she starts to glow.

"We gon' be alright, put that on my life
When I open my eyes, hope I see you shine
We're planting a flag they don't understand
The world is up for grabs
We gon' be alright, put that on my life
When I open my eyes, hope I see you shine
We're planting a flag they don't understand
The world is up for grabs~"

There's a blinding light and when I look back at (y/n) two white wings fading to (f/c) at the tips adorn her back.

"I feel glorious, glorious
Got a chance to start again
I was born for this, born for this
It's who I am, how could I forget?
I made it through the darkest part of the night
And now I see the sunrise
Now I feel glorious, glorious
I feel glorious, glorious~"

She smiles at the crowd and the angel by her side. I understand now where she is and she might never come back.

"Take me back." I say to the shadow.

(Y/n) POV

"Holy shit!" I exclaim when I see my wings. I notice my tail and ears are still present though.

"You're almost there." Gabriel says to me.

This is really happening!

-•*•-
Date- 1-12-21
Words- 1229

Sorry for the wait, took me a while to figure out how I wanted to write this. Also I've been binging Supernatural and got a little distracted, oops.

Hope y'all enjoyed!

Cya~