"You're finished!", Sunset sprinted and jumped on the chimera's head as its mouth was about to clamp down. Surprisingly, Rivera was already at the main body preparing to cut out the heart, if there was one.

In a fell swoop, Sunset coated her weapon in her pink flames and pressed the blade into the scaly neck, which cut through like butter. The head fell on the ground with a resounding 'thud'. The main body however was still standing.

Rivera stabbed the body where the heart would be and low and behold, she found it. Rivera was about to stab the heart, but she stumbled and started to cough up blood. Sunset and Poppy rushed over to help her, but Rivera stopped her,"Don't come any closer! The heart's is booby-trapped with some very scary effects.

I jumped down and [Scout] her. Rivera was inflicted with a three minutes countdown death.

Sunset started to shed tears at realizing that her sister whom she had problems with, but deeply loves, could possibly die. I glanced over to the severed neck which was slowly reattaching back to the head.

It's the heart, but the heart has statuses placed on it.

I walked over to Rivera had about a minute and forty seconds left to live.

"What are you doing?! Do you want to die?! Stay away!", she was genuinely concerned for me.

{Temporary Skill [Refurbish] available for one use today.}

I held my hand on her cheek. Her face started to blush while blood was slowly coming from her nose.

[Refurbish]

A white light enveloped everyone that I had my mind on. Rivera's wounds were completely healed. My wounds were also healed. Rivera looked me wondering how I would heal her with a skill that my faker did not show.

{MP: 150/500}

I recalled Zento which formed into a floating blob again. The chimera was now free to move, if it could move.

"Nobody come, I'm not sure If I can heal any of you again if you get hit with the debuff."

Sunset reverted back into her base state, "Why are you going near it then? Won't you also be affected by the heart's traps?"

I gave her a smile, salesman style, "Don't worry about me. You girls just go re-join with the others. This might be a bit messy.

Rivera, Poppy and Sunset had no other choice but to follow my orders.

It's now me and you heart. Zento formed into a rapier. Not wasting a second, I stabbed the heart over and over again to ensure the death of the chimera. The heart of the chimera was strong. It was trying to regenerate any lost tissues that I pierced through.

"I've had enough with you!"

With a final thrust of my Zento rapier, the heart succumbed and started bleed and swell.

This is my cue to get out of the blast range.

I had gotten ready to escape, but the pesky chimera in death wanted to bring me down with it, by trying to absorb me in its swelling body. Zento transformed into a pair of turbine swords. I tried to swivel slashed my way out of its flesh, but it was futile.

Damn you Chimera! I thought you were honourable!

Dark magic now started to ooze out of the wounds alongside the blood at a very quick rate. There was no escaping now. Zento transformed into a giant ball and covered me in it.

"BAAAM"

Am I dead? That explosion was pretty big though, so I think I'm dead... Wait who am I talking to?

ForsakenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara