A Loopy Son of Apollo

I don't own anything in this story except for the things I do. 

Nico POV

We were supposed to be at the Rainbow Wizard Alley place for the rest of the day, but we cut it short due to the Will problem. Shortly after we got our wands - which were created by Hecate, Dumbledore explained - Will starting acting strange like he drank half a bottle of wine (on top of his dizziness acquired from the dragon), so Dumbledore quickly brought us to get some wizard robes, and then took us straight back to The Creaky Old House, and said that someone would get the rest of our school books and bring them to the school for us. 

He then told us to go and find Charlie Weasley.

So anyway, here I am, standing in the kitchen with a loopy Will leaning against me, trying to figure out where to go. Also who to go to. And what to do with Will meanwhile. And I'm wondering why this guy could help us. 

I huff in annoyance as Will pats my head.

"Don' be mad Neeks. We'll find Charlie" His speech is lured, and I can't help but wonder if the dragon slipped him some drugs. Will's head suddenly jerks in the direction of the stairs, and he waves at the three confused people in the doorway "Heyy guys. D'you know someone wi'the name Charleee? Dum'ldore said ta' find im"

Harry, Ron and Hermione all look like frightened deers, their eyes wide in confusion - and maybe a bit of concern as well, but that doesn't make much sense to me. Why would they care? We just met them (not to mention I threatened them just yesterday).

"Erm... is Will... alright?" Harry asks me. 

I don't know how much I should tell them, but we are going to need their help to find Charlie. Also, we'll be joining their year in school, so they are probably going to be a lot of help when it comes to that (AKA I'll bribe/threaten them into helping with my homework). I decide to keep it simple.

"Long story short, a dragon in the bank breathed on Will, which gave him vertigo, and soon after he started acting like... this" I gesture to Will's watery smile, then continue. "Dumbledore said to find Charlie, do any of you know him?"

Ron nods slowly, glancing at Will. "Charlie's my brother, he's a dragon expert. He should be in Fred and George's room." He goes silent for a second, seemingly assessing Will's swaying form. "I'll go get him."

I nod my thanks and bring Will into the living room, dropping him unceremoniously on the couch, where he lays on his back and stares at his hands like they hold the secrets of the universe. Hermione comes in a couple of seconds later holding two glasses of water. She puts one on the table next to the couch and hands the other to me.

"Thanks," I say, and she smiles politely.

"No problem. Was the dragon frightening? I can't imagine what I would've done if I were there."

I think it over for a minute. I've seen a lot of freaky stuff in my life. Heck - I went to Tartarus. A dragon isn't really that scary. "Not really. I mean, it was huge and breathed fire and everything, but I think the scariest thing was when Will was hit."

Hermione nods in understanding. "That makes sense. You fear the consequences of evil, not the evil itself."

Huh. Hermione could totally be a daughter of Athena. You know, if she wasn't already magical. But, the gods can't interfere with beings outside their realm of control, so that's not really possible. 

A hand suddenly grabs onto my arm, and I turn to the offender. Will. I roll my eyes at his loopy demeanour.

"Yes, Will?" I ask.

"Y'think I can hav s'm w't'r N'ks?"

"Sure. You have to let go of my arm first." I tell him, and his brow furrows.

"I dunno h'w. Neeco hows'a hand w'rk?!" Will stresses, and I raise my eyebrows. I hear Hermione and Harry trying not to laugh next to me. 

I gently pry his fingers off and lay his arm back on his stomach. I tap his fingers a couple of times, checking to see if he actually can't move his hand, or if it's his loopy brain talking.

"Can you feel me tap your fingers Will?"

"Yeah." Will stares at me in confusion, and gasps. "Neeks, yoo fix'd me! Di'yoo take my p'wrs?!"

I put my face in my hand and take a deep breath.

"No, Will. Why not we try some ambrosia again? That seemed to tone down your vertigo earlier."

"Noo 'll burn up. In'ta lots'a d'st 'n ash. Like Thanos sn'p."

"Who?" Hermione and Harry chime in along with me.

"Thanos! Th'..." Will furrows his eyebrows. "He's'a... evil p'rpl... al'n gr'pe guy." 

I am honestly confused. Thanos, the evil purple alien grape? Who? What? I turn to Harry and Hermione, who are staring at me in confusion, and I shrug. It's probably one of his movie references.

We wait in relative silence for a few more minutes, and then, finally, Ron comes into the room with someone trailing behind him. The older guy has the same orange hair as the rest of the Weasleys and is carrying a small bag in his hand.

Charlie had arrived, thank the gods.

Ok, sort of a short chapter, but I really didn't know what to write. 

The next chapter will hopefully have lots of Solangelo fluff (featuring loopy Will!).