24

third person.

"hey" Jonah said as the girl buckled in her seatbelt. "you good?"

"no" Arabella answered, not daring to look at him because she knew she'd cry.

"can we talk about it?" Jonah asked.

"not yet" Arabella replied. "can we go?"

"yeah" Jonah answered, starting the car.

they pulled up in the parking lot of a starbucks, Jonah stopping the car. Arabella was still as Jonah took his Coffee from the holder, looking at her.

"Daniel cheated on me" Arabella said, looking to her left at Jonah.

"what?"

"Jennifer" Arabella said, then let out a small laugh. "it's funny, really"

"Daniel and Jennifer" Arabella spoke, looking down. "and me"

"did he tell you?" Jonah asked. "or did you find out?"

"i started with asking her name" Arabella said. "he understood right away"

"and from there he told me" Arabella said. "two months"

"two months of lies and fake feelings" Arabella said, running hand through her hair.

"i'm gonna kill him" Jonah said.

"no, dont" Arabella sighed. "i don't want you to kill him, yet"

"when did he tell you?" Jonah asked.

"this morning at like 4am" Arabella answered.

"i'm so sorry, Bella" Jonah apologised. "are you staying with Caity or?"

"no" Arabella answered. "i don't know where i'm staying"

"come stay with me" Jonah ordered. "we'll pick up your clothes and you can stay with me"

"i don't want to intrude" Arabella excused herself. "its Corbyn and Eben's house too"

"they'll understand" Jonah assured, relieving Arabella, just a little bit.

"okay" Arabella said .

Jonah and Arabella arrived at hers and Daniel's place a little after 12. as she entered, she expected Daniel to be the for Jonah to beat him up. but she was mistaken.

there was a note on the kitchen-diner. she read the note, half of her wanting to forgive him and love him all over again, but the other half hating him.

i've gone out to make
things right. i'm so sorry,
Bella. i love you so much,
Daniel.

Jonah took it from the girl, reading it then throwing it in the bin. Arabella showed him a soft smile, then walked into her bedroom.

she began packing a big with some clothes, it slowly filling up with every item. Jonah helped by taking the small things, such as her hair straighteners and toothbrush.

he shoved them in the bag as Arabella stopped, looking down at the dresser with frames scattered along them. Jonah stood beside her, putting a hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

"you okay?" Jonah asked the girl.

"yeah" Arabella answered. she picked up the frame of her and Daniel at his families house after the third or fourth time. "remember when Keri invited their extended family over, and both Daniel and i"

he nodded.

"i was so scared" Arabella spoke with sadness in her voice. "i met his aunts, uncles and cousins. even his grandparents"

"he showed me off like a new puppy" Arabella laughed, tears forming in her eyes. "he introduced me as his girl"

"you deserve better than him, Bella" Jonah assured her. she shook her head.

"he loves me" Arabella said. "he was good to me"

"it's okay if he's moved on" Arabella said, a tear rolling down her face.

Jonah pulled her into a hug, holding her tightly as her tears stained is t-shirt. "i love you, bells" Jonah murmured.

{🎤🤍🌟🥡🌺}
a/n
:(