2

third person.

"Daniel, your phones blowing up" Corbyn stated. the boys were at the studio today, recording for new album.

"okay" Daniel muttered, not caring about the notifications on his phone. until Corbyn interrupted him, he was in the zone, no way of coming out of it. now all he could hear was vibrations against the table.

"fuck sake" Daniel groaned, picking up his phone. he opened twitter, where the notifications were coming from. he saw tweets from another fandom about their idol. he read through the tweets, and when he finished he had a smile.

he opened a video, grabbing his airpods and connecting them to his phone. he sat back in his chair, watching an interview a girl had made.

"Daniel seavey" Arabella answered, "he's so gorgeous"

Daniel has a small smile on his face, learning about this girl he just found out about. Arabella Bennett was her name. he liked her name, he thought it was beautiful. Daniel was intrigued to know more about Arabella. all he knew was her name and her crush on him.

"the thing is" Arabella began. "he won't see it"

"because i haven't got a big fan base like him" Arabella finished, eating her takeout from the chopsticks.

"you've got 985k followers on instagram" Caity told her. "i think your fans will get his attention"

"i hope not" Arabella added, pointing her sticks at Caity. "because that'll be embarrassing"

"true" Caity said with her mouth-full. "but imagine if you like got with him"

"a dream" Arabella joked, making them both laugh.

twitter.

instagram

instagram.

arabellabennett, jackaverymusic, and 591,726 others liked this post

seaveydaniel: tired

view all comments.

username: did u see arabella bennett's new interview

username: like this comment if u ship daniel and arabella

jackaverymusic: how does it feel to be liked by someone
→username: i like daniel
seaveydaniel: rare

username: darabella???
→username: yes i love that

corbynbesson: ur asleep how did u post this
→username: wut

jonahmarais: 😉😉
→username: jonah-
seaveydaniel: no

{🎤🤍🌟🥡🌺}
a/n
teehee