13

imessage.

daniel🥡
bella🌿
2:11pm.

hey you home yet?

just got home
why?

i'm on my way

oH

i can like not come if u don't
want me to

no no come over pls
i've missed u

i've missed u too
see u do have a soft side

stfu
can u bring a hoodie or something

like my hoodie

yes pls

oh so u like like me

me wanting ur hoodie doesn't
mean i like like u

it does
technically

it's because i miss u stfu

alright stalker i'm on my
way

yay
dont be too long

i won't i won't
read; 2:33pm.

third person.

Arabella and Daniel had been sat on her sofa watching netflix for the past few hours. Arabella had white sweatpants, a black crop top and Daniel's pale blue hoodie.

Daniel had his arm spread across the sofa, behind Arabella's shoulders. every so often he's dram small circles with his thumb.

the others boy, and Caitlin, joined the pair at around 8pm. Jonah and Corbyn bought pizza for everyone, laying it out on the table infront.

this time, Daniel and Arabella kept to themselves. as the group watched a movie, the lights were turned off, and blankets were shared between people.

Daniel and Arabella shared a blanket, the girl shifting closer to Daniel with every chance she got. Daniel noticed this, he slipped his arm round her shoulders, resting his hand on her.

whereas his other hand slowly made its way over to hers. his fingers touched the back of her hand, his thumb touched her palm, rubbing it gently.

Arabella looked at Daniel, who seemed to be indulged in the movie. Arabella took his hand, lacing her fingers through his, forming a smile on his face.

{🎤🤍🌟🥡🌺}
a/n
hello