Below the Fur Coat pt 2

Jacks POV

I really don't know what to do anymore

He's a childhood friend who I've know like, forever.

I thought I knew everything there was to know about him. And then I found this.

He was such an innocent little wolf-

Legoshi: Hey I'm back

Legoshi walks into the dorm startling me.

Legoshi: I bumped into a hedgehog just now and his spines stabbed my shin, see?

I thought he grew up to be a fine, upstanding citizen. But he's clearly headed down a dark path.

I mean? Deer porn!? Seriously!?

He's a total pervert!

Why!? I don't get it!

Maybe it's one of those fetishes?

Legoshi goes to sit inside his bed pod and closes the curtain. Probably going to feed beetley.

Jack: Uh, Legoshi?

Legoshi: Hm?

Jack: So um, I was wondering. We've known each other for a while right?

Legoshi: Huh? Hm, so what are you gettin at?

I stuck my snout through the curtain.

Jack: We're buddies right? You know you can always count on me right? I-I promise I'll never be suspicious or be disgusted by anything you do. You like what you like, insects rabbits-

A foot suddenly came straight into my body and Legoshi pounced on top of me with a terrifying look on his face.

Jack: I-I'm so sorry I-I won't tell another soul I-I swear I promise just PLEASE CLOSE YOUR MOUTH!

Legoshi POV

We settled down and just decided to have a talk.

Jack: Um, really, I just wanted to read that manga I loaned you. And that's when I found this.

I think it's time I tell Jack the truth.

Jack: I won't tell anyone. I promise you that. Just like when I promised I wouldn't tell anyone that your gay, and I've supported you through that haven't I?

Legoshi: The truth is, ever since I've been hanging around Louis more, I've been so confused about my feelings as wolf as towards him, deer. So I wanted to consider it through different perspectives

Jack: Wait? You have a crush on Louis? Doesn't that mean that...your in love with him

It's difficult to breathe when I think about him. It's been so hard to deal with, how could anyone call this feeling, love.

Jack: Legoshi, Do you even know if he's into guys or not? What if he's straight?

I didn't think about that....

Jack: I'm sorry

Legoshi: Nah it's okay. It's not love, it was my misunderstanding.

Jack: Are you sure?

I'm used to suppressing my feelings.  I even learned how to force a smile.  That's right, I can go back to being who I was before.
Simple and calm, that's what suits me best.

-

We were all at the area where the festival would be held.  Me and the art department were painting the dinosaur. 

Kai: We need more water

Legoshi: Would one bucket do?  I'll get it

Kai: Thanks

I went to fill the bucket with water at faucet.  I heard foot steps walking to me.  I look around to see nobody, but then I look in front and see Louis kneeling next to me smiling.

Legoshi: Oh! You scared me

Louis: Hey

Just be calm, we're only friends.

Louis: Didn't expect to see you out here, how nice

Legoshi: Oh yeah, you have to manage the place along with a few other seniors

Louis: Yup, it may seem fun being in charge but in reality it's quite hectic.  Actually, if your free I could use a hand

Legoshi: I don't know, I mean we are all pretty busy right now.  So I don't know if I can

Louis: That's fine, plus that's a good thing, we need all hands on deck here.  Keep up the good work Legoshi

He puts his hand on my shoulder before he goes.

I shiver when he touched me.

Thats....that's the way it should be right? As a carnivore I should always maintain a safe distance with an herbivore, shouldn't I?

I was painting the dinosaurs head while over hearing Kai complain

Kai: With Louis around these days we can never slack off. He shows up whenever he feels like it acting like the boss.

I looked over to see Legoshi walking somewhere.

I noticed that he was walking through the tents and to a dwarf rabbit girl.

My eyes started to widen.

Legoshi: What?

Louis bent down and pet her head, they were smiling as if they were...if they...

I began squeezing the hand that was holding the paints.

That's it, I knew it! I knew that smell on Louis! Why didn't I realize before?

I squeezed the paints so hard all the paint bursted out.

It's difficult to breathe when I think about him. Things have been much harder to deal with!

Louis.

Louis!

That expression on your face please stop!

I can't take it!

Now that I've just figured out what this feeling is!

I....

Am in love with you

Am in love with you.

To be continued in episode 8