A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing pt 1

Legoshi POV

I left school and returned to the Black Market.

Louis.

Louis.

I followed your scent all the way here. And now with all these different smells here, I seem to have lost it. The only lead I've got is the name, Shishigumi.

Lizard: What are ya doing young fella? Why don't you grab some goat arms?

Legoshi: Excuse me? Do you know anything about Shishigumi?

The Lizard gasped.

Lizard: Shi-Shi, I gotta go

The lizard walked away as everyone else around me backed away or just sneered at my question.

I had gone around to ask a few more people but they either ignored me or just walked away glaring at me.

The moment I mention the name Shishigumi, they run off.  Or just look away.

I try to turn around when I bump into two cats.

Yellow cat: Hey, what's your problem? Watch where your going

Legoshi: I'm very sorry, do you happen to know where I could find Shishigumi?

Grey cat: Shishigumi?

Legoshi: Yeah!

The two felines look at each other smugly and laugh.

Yellow cat: Yeah, right this way

-

I followed the cats down to an alleyway, away from the Black Market, between two tall buildings.

Legoshi: You sure this is the right-

The cats pushed to a wall.

Grey cat: You want Shishigumi huh?  If your just gonna throw away your life like that, let us first skin that coat of yours

The grey cat held a knife and pointed it towards the side of my torso.

Yellow cat: Lets see here...Ah damn nothin in his wallet!

Legoshi: Listen!  My friend was kidnapped by Shishigumi!

Yellow Cat: You've got nothing for us.  And if they drown you at the lake, your worthless

Legoshi: The lake!?

Grey cat: A young wolves coat will sell for a good-

A bamboo arrow narrowly misses the grey cat and hits the wall.

I look behind me to Panda with a crossbow.

Panda: I see that my patient's troubling you

Yellow cat: Damn it!  Let's go!

The cats run off in a hurry.