"What's going on?" Nayana asked. They turned towards her.

"Naveen used to teach me self defense, well boxing to be exact. No one could ever, like ever land a punch at him. But now I did." She said fisting her hand up to the air. All traces of sorrow gone from her face.

"That hurt." Naveen said as he held his abdomen.

"You deserved it. You fed me fu-sorry-fudging Happy brownies?" She yelled back as Naveen looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"I wanted to lighten your mood." He argued back.

"That doesn't mean you feed me weed you idiot." She glared at him. He sighed.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"Good." She said crossing her arms and glaring at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I noticed Aki take out a DVD and slide it into the DVD player.

"Take a seat everyone." He said and started the clip.

"Guys! Do it fast!! He is coming!" Kritika yelled as she glanced down from what I suppose was the first floor of the boys hostel.

"I'm doing it. Naveen is the camera set?" Aakash asked looking at the camera as shuffling sounds were heard.

"Fast!" Kritika shrieked as Aki and Aakash finished doing something with the door. Kritika and Aki ran inside, carefully closing the door as Naveen and Aakash stood outside, speaking rubbish.

"Hey guys." Naveen said as he waved at Kavya and Sid. Sid nodded and moved towards the door. The boys showed Kavya a thumbs up and then the camera focused on the falling door making Sid jump and everyone else laugh hysterically.

"Your face." Kritika pointed at Sid as she fell on the floor laughing. Sid shook his head but a smile came on his face.

'This is a small part of my life here at college. But this year stood out more. Because this was the year when the 6 of us were together as a group to be reckoned with. Now, let's meet the 'leader' of said group. The person who brought us together. Kritika Awasthi.' Kavya spoke in the background as it showed Kritika walking through the corridors of campus. Her posture was elegant yet there was a carefree look to it.

"Oh god." Kritika muttered and facepalmed as she looked at my amused grin. I pulled her closer and placed a kiss on her head. She sighed and leaned on my chest, looking back at the TV.

'Now, me and Kritika were best friends since the beginning of college and the boys were best friends since then too. And let's say I wasn't too pleased with their plans.' Navya said as the clip changed to Kavya and Sid talking and Kritika and Aki sharing sly smiles.

'Her plan was to play Cupid with me and Sid. But she ended up giving herself and me four more best friends. Even though they are a bunch of idiots.' Right as she said that, the clip changed to them chilling around the canteen as Kritika turned towards the camera and nodded, as if agreeing with the statement.

"Talk about synced." Nayana said but the girls shushed her immediately.

'Now let's meet the boys. First, let's meet Kritika's personal BBB's. Best friends/brotherly idols/bodyguards, Naveen and Aki.' The clip changed back to her walking through the corridors and Naveen and Aki come out of literally nowhere and slinging their arms around Kritika's shoulders.

"She actually made us do that." Kritika said and shook her head with a chuckle.

'Now, we can't forget the crazy twins can we?' Just as she said that, Aakash and Sid who had their heads inside a book walked alongside the three others.