[ t h i r t y s i x ]

Start from the beginning

"What are you— where's Amelia?"

"You just won the award for the worst boyfriend of the year," Derek mumbled before slamming the door, angrily. "She called me, said that she had a feeling, like the Sealgairs where here, then, there was a silence, and a woman picked up the phone... telling me that she will say hi to me in Amelia's funeral."

Stiles panicked. There was no possible way that Amelia was kidnapped. He just went to talk to Jackson for a few minutes, and she was right there.

"Amelia?" He whispered before walking towards the woods. "Amelia!"

Stiles was desperate, looking around for his girlfriend. He left her alone for two seconds and she was kidnapped, for two seconds. He placed a hand on his hand as he kept walking, almost tripping, looking for the girl.

"Amelia!" He yelled, but he was interrupted when he and Derek found the thing that scared the hell out of them.

Amelia's bag on the ground and her smashed phone next to it.

"Stiles!" Allison called him and the two turned around, looking at the girl. "The police knows that—." But she stopped herself when she saw Stiles and Derek.

The girl noticed as Stiles was holding his girlfriend's belongings, not being able to move, or to talk, or or even breathe.

They took her from him.

And they were gonna kill her.

He was never going to see her smile, or that thing she does when she doesn't understand a question in her test, where she squeezes her nose and frowns before placing the pen in between her lips, doubting if she should look for the answer in her phone without the teacher catching her.

He wasn't going to be able to hear her laugh anymore. Or feel her strawberry flavor lips against his. Or when they watch a movie, when she starts asking all these questions about what is going on and he kisses her to make her shut up because those doubts make him nuts, but loves them because she wants to understand everything that's going on.

She won't get to achieve that life plan scrapbook under her bed, with pictures of her perfect prom, her entire senior year, her wish list and her dreams. How she dreamt about wearing the perfect gold and black dress with a crown to prom, but won't admit it because she hated to feel like a girly girl.

Oh, but she was, she was a girly girl that could kill someone in seven seconds and now? They were going to kill her.

They were going to kill her because she was trying to protect her friends. They were going to kill her for having a golden heart and being the first one to deny hurting people... innocents.

He would give anything to have her again in his arms, and he regretted how they left things, awkwardly, when she told him about what Lizzie said, about how they loved each other.

He loved her and he didn't tell her.

"Stiles," Derek called him, placing his hands on top of the guy's shoulders, "I'm gonna find her, I swear, and I'll bring her safe. But you and Allison need to get out right now before the police arrives."

"No, I need to go," he said, panting, a single tear leaving his eye, "I need to find her."

"Stiles, she was captured by Sealgairs. They will kill her and if you go there, they will kill you. They won't even flinch. They are murderers..."

"I need to save her..."

"No, if you get killed... she won't move on. It will destroy her, Stiles, I need to make sure you're safe. I need to make sure that when I bring her back, you're going to be there waiting."