Blind Love [MPREG]

Start from the beginning

Afterwards, there was a short introduction, because the managers said Kao would often forget their name, Earth also start pouring drinks for him from the side. Their eyes met for a second, it was so fast, but Earth's heartbeat raced faster than ever.

Later on that night, he was the only one sober, so the manager asked Earth to call a taxi for their drunk CEO of better to take him home himself. He was repeatedly refusing for the second offer, but his manager was so out of it he just left the two of them outside.

With so much struggle because of their body size different, Earth helped Kao to get a taxi. The younger didn't really trust Kao to walk to his own house, let alone his bed, he decided to at least make sure the older get home safely.

Earth succeeded in bringing Kao to lay down on the bed. The other was passed out due to his drunken state. He looks around the spacious penthouse. The big TV in front of the king-size bed was all the wall display Kao's room has, while there were a few plants as decoration.

He was just about to leave the room when someone grabs his arm and pulls him back, and he fell on the spacious bed behind him. Earth was so startled he let out a little scream. He looked up to the body above him and shocked to find a curiosity look adorn Kao's face, akin to lustful.

*🔞*

Kao white shirt was opened halfway, and there's this redness on his cheeks to his ears. He was looking at the younger man under him like he wants to eat up those plump lips. It's been so long since he satisfies his needs, so seeing those lips, milky white skin, the lithe body beneath him, was enough to drove his senses wild.

"S-sir, wha-what, are you do-doing?" his voice came out in a stutter.

Kao smile softly at the petite body beneath him, "Will you let me hold you, tonight?"

Earth's eyes showed how shocked he is right now, but without waiting on his answer, there was already lips on his. The first kiss was rough, demanding, but later on, they turn so soft and loving. 

Hands were trying to open the button of his work shirt, and when the hands found his nipples, Earth jerked his body while he's letting out a moan.

Kao's lips move from his lips to attack his white neck, and again his moans fill the empty room, there was even a little echo. His throbbing lips were parting with sounds of moan while Kao was busy nibbling on his neck. 

Pleasure runs through him in from long ago, and he even gave the man more access to his neck by tilting his face to the side.

Kao's kisses went back down to his chest. Kao was immediately sucking on his pink buds that makes Earth moan loudly, back arching at the sudden extra pleasure running through him.

Kao's other hand goes to his other bud and start playing with it, his tongue work so hard to delight the body beneath him, he sometimes bites on it to add more indulgence for Earth, he was more than happy at the moans as the results for his work.

Kao keeps on playing on Earth's buds, going from one to another until he got tired from suckling. Earth's nipple had gotten a bit puffy from all the teasing Kao did to them. Earth was panting after all the moans he let out and the joy he felt.

Kao's hand slowly but surely move on his own to open the clothes he was wearing. When his hands arrived at Earth's button of pants, he looked up as to ask for permission. Earth was so turned on by now he nodded, giving his consent to the man above him.

Kao grinned and smiled sexily while his hands worked on the button. After both of them are only in their briefs, Kao looks up to see those eyes that captivating him so much. He kisses those kissable lips; meanwhile, his hands and body start making love to the body beneath him.