Chapter 25: A family man

Start from the beginning

Jungkook shrugs. Giving Jimin his daughter, as he helps Jimin to sit slowly on the soft bed. His hands are reaching up for the tray of food, and carefully mixes the bowl of porridge with a variety of fruits inside of it that can give a lot of nutrients and vitamins for his Omega and his pup. And yes. Jeon Jungkook was really actually doing his own research on Google, and memorize the food and drinks that are safe for Jimin to eat during his pregnancy.

He scoops a good amount of porridge with a spoon, as he feeds Jimin on the bed. Who's happily opens his mouth, and swallows the meal.

“Dada, what was that?”

“What?”

Jimin asks the sudden questions from Aerum. His brows are furrowing slightly.

“That- That ueekkk!!”

Aerum makes the sound that she heard from him earlier, as the parent laughs.

“Oh...I was spitting out a rainbows and sparkles from my mouth...”

Jimin grins. Using the reference from the cartoon show that Aerum usually watches on TV, as Jungkook snorts. Feeding himself a small slice of apple from Jimin's porridge. Aerum blinks her eyes a few times in confusion, before he finally gets what Jimin is trying to say.

“Ohh! is the wainbow pwetty?”

“I-”

Jimin coughs a few times, before answering the innocent Omega's question.

“Y-yeah... It's... beautiful...”

Jungkook giggles. Showing his bunny teeth, as Jimin grins widely.

“What are you laughing at? You brat!”

“I'm not a brat, you are. Now eat before you angels start to get hungry. And besides... You've just throwing up...A rainbow. PFFT-”

The happy family laughs until their stomach hurts. Their breath are running out, as they pants, and take a deep breath. Smiling. Jimin takes the glass of a low-fat milk that Jungkook had prepared earlier, as he drinks it. Slowly gulping the water into his tummy.

“Aerum, you're going to have a younger sibling soon.”

Jungkook informs the good news to his daughter, as Aerum gasp.

“Weally?”

“Yeah. Your sibling is inside your Dada's tummy.”

Jungkook lifts up Jimin's white shirt a little to show his tummy, as Aerum plops her face onto Jimin's tummy. Making Jimin laugh sweetly.

“I don't see it, Appa...”

“That's because your sibling is still a small bean, cutie. What do you want? A younger brother or a younger sister?”

Jimin asks his daughter.

“Want a sister!”

“But Appa want a boy.”

Jungkook interrupts her daughter's words.

“Noo! Aerum wants a sister to watch Barbie!”

“Well Appa wants a baby bro to watch Iron man.”

Jungkook jokingly argues back, as Aerum whines.

“But- But...Dada...”

Aerum immediately hugs Jimin tightly, as she sobs into the her Dada's shirt. Jimin's hand reaches to the little girl's hair, as he brushes her hair with care. His eyes are darting towards Jungkook. Seeing Jungkook grins.

“There, there... It's okay if you don't have a baby sister, Princess...Dada can watch Barbie with you. I can tie your hair to braids, and make it beautiful like the ones in your Barbie movie. Do you want that?”

Aerum lifts her small head towards Jimin. Her eyes are glassy from the tears pooling inside. Her lips are pouting and quivering, as she wipes her tears from her eyes.

“W-Weally?”

“Yes. Really.”

Jimin assures his daughter, as Aerum nods.

“Otay.”

“Good girl. Smile, Princess. Alpha, come and hug her.”

Jungkook pouts. Putting the bowl on the tray, as he hugs his daughter, and plants a kiss on her cheeks.

“I'm sorry...I was just joking. I don't care what gender that pup will be. I just hope they'll be healthy and good looking like their parents.”

Jungkook says to Aerum, as Jimin smiles. This is everything that he ever wanted, besides releasing his own clothing lines. He has been dreaming to have an Alpha who can treats him like a King, and give his pups their cares and affections. An Alpha who can becomes a good family man. He wanted a beautiful pups, and forming his own cute family. And this, right here...

This is his family.

•To be continued•

Another cute and fluffy chapter for you guys~~~

Also, I maybe can't update another chapter tomorrow and Sunday because I have to follow my parents to buy my school stuff🙃🙃 (lmao can school just cancel themselves already)

Anyways, I'll try to update the chapter. If I can't, I'm sorry 🙂