PART 16 - Soft side

Lisa, Rosé and everyone else arrived at the ramen house, they ordered a lot and enjoyed the food.

They congratulated each other for doing the job well done, they even felt so happy for having Rosé as their new model. She's really pretty and professional.

"Cheers for the successful photoshoot!" The photographer said, "Cheers!" Everyone happily shouted.

All of them enjoyed drinking and eating together.

"Thank you for the food!" Everyone said, "My pleasure!" Lisa smiled.

"Keep up the good work! Be safe!" Lisa added.

Everyone left except for Rosé, "Nice job." She said and looked at Lisa.

"You did well too." Lisa smiled, "I'm going home now, what about you?"

"Can you give me a ride back to my condo? I feel like I can't drive anymore." Rosé said, acting drunk.

"Haysh, okay fine. Let's go to the company and I'll take my car." Lisa said and they walked to the company.

Lisa drove quickly to Rosé's condo and helped her to get her to the bedroom.

"There you go, I'm leaving now." Lisa said and took her step back.

"Are you really leaving?" Rosé suddenly spoke up.

"I thought you were asleep." Lisa said.

"I just woke up..... can you stay for the night?" Rosé asked, "I promise not to make out with you again tonight."

Lisa stopped, she was thinking about it, "....no, I'm sorry. I really can't... I have Jennie now, I just did that with you before because I got carried away... I'm not gonna make another mistake, Jennie is out there, always waiting for me... being loyal and faithful."

Rosé quickly took her phone and sat down, "Then what about this?" she showed Jennie and Kai's picture, being close to each other.

"What? How did you get that?!" Lisa asked angrily.

"I don't know! Just someone sent it to me since Jennie and I are friends!" Rosé said.

"That's probably edited!! Jennie would never do that, I told her not to sit beside a guy." Lisa said and pushed the phone away from her.

"Lisa! why would anyone edit this?!" Rosé shouted.

"I don't know! Maybe someone insecured of Jennie or us!! I'm going to get pick up Jennie now!" Lisa shouted and quickly walked towards the door but Rosé pulled her arm.

"LISA!!" She shouted, and Lisa got angry, and returned her back facing Rosé and grabbed her neck, "WHAT?!"

Rosé started choking, "Oh yeah, that's what I like.."

"WHAT!?" Lisa asked again, and squeezed her neck tightly.

"W-Why would you feel so angry when you were the first one that did a mistake?" Rosé asked while smiling, "Let her do her thing, she's just enjoying the night and I'm sure she won't let anyone touch her.... Lisa, she's different from you... she love you... only you, while you love her back but you still love me too..."

"S-Stop!" Lisa said while tears falling down her cheeks, she slowly released her hands on Rosé's neck.

"Noo, don't remove it... you like that, right? Have you done the same thing with her? Being rough and such? I know Jennie's a soft girl and can never do that.... but you really like doing it rough, that's why I'm here, you see? I like getting hurt by you, why can't you just use me for now, we are both enjoying it anyway..." Rosé said in seductive voice while holding Lisa's hands to keep it on her neck.

"I said stop, Rosé.." Lisa said while looking down.

Rosé held Lisa's chin and made her look in her eyes, "You know I love you too and it never changed.... we can just start a--" Rosé got cut off by Lisa.

She torridly kissed her, again. But this time passionately, the toxicity from the alcohol heat up their body.

Rosé felt like home again, a tear slowly rolled down on her cheeks. But she instead chose to wipe Lisa's tears.

The two walked to the bed while removing each other's clothes, fell down on the bed and continued kissing.  Lisa started grabbing and squeezing Rosé's breasts smoothly, both shared moans while kissing.

Rosé slowly went down on Lisa's private part and started sucking and licking it, she made it hard right away. She went on top of her and put it in and started riding slowl to fast. Lisa was slapping Rose's butt cheeks hard, leaving her red marks.

Rosé kept riding and Lisa can't stop moaning on how good Rosé is, "I'm cumming honey." Lisa said and moans.

"Cum inside, I'm cumming too..... Ahhh." Rosé moaned too, Lisa held Rosé's waist and squeezed it, letting her stop riding then she started thrusting from below hard and fast until they cummed.

"AAAHHH!" Both shouted as they both cummed, Rosé stared at Lisa and smiled, Lisa smiled back and pulled Rosé down beside her.

Her phone rang, "It's Jennie.. you should answer." Rosé said and Lisa quickly took her phone and answered.

"Love, can you please pick me up? I think I can't drive anymore." Jennie said.

"Are you okay? Can I talk to one of your friends?" Lisa asked and Jennie gave her phone to Yeri.

"Hello, this is Yeri... Jennie's not feeling well and I think she's too drunk to drive... We can just give her a ride back home if you want..." Yeri said.

"No, it's okay.. can you please stay beside her and wait for me to arrive?" Lisa said worriedly.

"Sure..." Yeri said and told Lisa where they are.

The call ended.

"Sorry, I can't stay tonight..." Lisa said while wearing her clothes.

"It's okay, I understand. I just wish that we can still be like what we were before." Rosé said and smiled, "Go, and pick her up. Drive safely!"

Lisa nodded and smiled, she took her phone and keys and quickly went out.

Rosé softly slapped her face, "Argh, what am I doing?? Why am I letting myself to cause troubles? I shouldn't be like this..... why the hell I am so in love with you now?? I hope I won't regret anything, I feel sorry for Jennie......

after all this things, I knew I still have the soft side in me.... I'm sorry Jennie and Lisa for trying to ruin what you have.... Lisa is mine first, and she will always be mine..." She closes her eyes and let herself fall asleep naked under her soft blanket.

Sometimes, we can't just judge a person by how they show their attitude... there's always a reason behind it... and there's still always the soft side on them no matter how bad they are.