Our Forever(?)

"Well, you're amazing." Byulyi smiled. "Why wouldn't I love you?"

"I-I..." Yongsun blushed, not knowing how to reply.

"Are you always this shy?" She chuckled. "Don't be, it's just me. And besides, we're best friends. No need to be panicked."

"I-It's not that..." She sighed. "It's different now, Byul. We're dating."

"More of a reason to be more comfortable." She held her hand. "Nothing has to change, Ddun. Except for maybe..." She suddenly leaned forward, giving her a quick peck on her lips.

Yongsun blushed even harder, covering her face with her hands.

"Why?" Byulyi questioned with her eyes wide open. "Should I not do that anymore?" Yongsun cleared her throat.

"No. Do it more." Byulyi smiled, leaning down to give her another kiss.

One Year Later

Yongsun played with Byulyi's hair while she slept on her shoulder.

She hummed quietly, careful to not wake up the younger girl.

They were considered the ideal couple. It's not like they were trying to be perfect, they just were.

They were always together, convinced that they'll never leave each other.

They healed each other's scars, made each other happy, did everything they could to make each other feel loved.

They'd write songs about each other, release them, and absolutely no one would know that it was about each other. And because they were best friends, no one suspected anything.

"Do you want me to make you something to eat?" Yongsun asked while Byulyi lifted her head. She smiled, tenderly kissing her cheek.

"Something to eat would be nice. If only you knew how to cook, Ddun." Yongsun made a face before slapping her arm.

"I'm trying my best."

"I know, I know." She chuckled. "I'll eat whatever you cook anyways, you know that, Ddun!"

One Year Later

Byulyi watched Yongsun from afar, smiling at her and giving her a thumbs up to give her support. Yongsun smiled back before starting her performance. Every now and then, she'd glance at Byulyi, and she was always smiling so widely, obviously proud of how far her girlfriend has gotten.

Once the performance was done, Byulyi ran to hug Yongsun.

"You did so well, Ddun." She smiled, kissing her on her forehead.

"I couldn't have done it if I never saw you."

"I'm sure you could've. Do you still not know how amazing you are?"

"I'm still getting there."

"It makes me sad that you can't identify your own worth."

"I'm trying."

"I know, I know. You're doing so well." She gave her a thumbs up and a wide smile. "Shall I take you home now, Ms. Kim?"

"Please." She smiled.

One Year Later

Yongsun laid her head on Byulyi's shoulder while she played games on her phone.

"You're moving way too much." Yongsun groaned.

"Sorry, Ddun, this game is intense, hehe."

ding!