Chapter 5

Naruto and Sasuke were sitting at the Hokage's office the next morning.

"He's yours." Tsunade said as soon as they sat down.

Naruto stared at Tsunade in shock. "There... there must be a mistake."

Sasuke was mumbling something incoherently.

"No mistake. He's yours." Tsunade sighed. "Now we just need to figure out why your son would—"

"No. You don't understand." Naruto was using his hands to emphasize as he talked. "He can't be mine."

"He's yours. The test was clear as day." Her voice was stern.

"Grandma... I can't be a father." Naruto barely whispered the word father.

"You should have thought of that before you—"

"No. No." Naruto started shaking his head in disbelief. "This... this can't be happening." Naruto stood up. His head was spinning.

He turned towards Sasuke who was still mumbling to himself. "You believe me, right?"

Sasuke said nothing.

"Well, it happened. You're a father." Tsunade was annoyed at Naruto's immature reaction.

"No!" He stepped back, tripping on the chair, and started to walk towards the door. Tsunade stopped him and gripped him by the wrist.

"Where the hell are you going?" She yelled.

"I don't know! I need space."

"You can have all the space you want after we figure this out. Your inauguration is tomorrow!"

"No! I need to get out of here right now!"

"You need to sit your ass down so we can figure out what to do with your child."

"My...c-child" Naruto choked on the word. He shook his head and before either Tsunade or Sasuke could stop him he left the room.

"How is he Jiraya's student? I know he taught him better than this." Tsunade said with disappointment. She slumped into her chair and looked at Sasuke.

He was sitting calmly but he had his sharigan on and he was staring intently at his hand.

"Sasuke. Bring him back to the Analysis Team where we're holding the boy."

Sasuke usually complained when she ordered him around, but this time he stood up and nodded.

Tsunade laughed. "Remember that we need his face intact for the ceremony." She smiled up at him. "Just his face though."