Chapter 1

In the outlying forest of the Hidden Leaf Village a bright line shone and a young boy fell from the sky. He landed on a tree branch and was unconscious when two Hidden Leaf shinobi found him.

"It's just a kid... should we take him to the hospital?" Naruto asked, setting the boy down on the ground to look for further injuries.

"No. You'll be named Hokage in two days and he could be a spy." Sasuke took out a kunai and attempted to slash the boy's throat.

Naruto stopped him. The two were angrily staring at each other when the boy on the ground suddenly spoke.

"Dad?" He was looking directly at Naruto.

"Dad?" both men asked in unison.

"Who is your dad?" Naruto's voice was shrill.

Sasuke approached the kid and peered down at him. Blue eyes. Blond hair. Whiskers.

"He looks around 10 years old...Naruto were you out there having kids in the middle of war?" Sasuke's voice was low. His eyes were focused on the kid.

Naruto was dumbfounded.

He said nothing as he stared at the little boy in shock.

"Answer." Sasuke's voice was stern.

"How could I...No! No! No! With who?! When...when would I even have the time?" Naruto was panicking. He was flinging his arms around. His voice rose with every word he spoke.

"Kid. Who are you?" Sasuke grabbed the kid by his shirt. "Answer."

"Ummm..." The kid stared blankly at them. "I... I don't know."

Frustrated, Sasuke let him fall.

"Get your kid. We're going to the Hokage."