Quickly I DMed him, seeing if he was able to go on a call. The response was a 'get ur ass in the call' witch I took as a yes.

"Hello dream, you streaming?" I asked, I guess I was quieter than was normal because his words seemed concerned

"Yeah Toms just doing a QA stream, you good?"

I laughed "Hello dreams stream, and yes dream I'm fine, just a quite day today. Jesus quite for one second and you assume the worst."

Dream didn't wheeze like he normally would have, I could practically feel his suspicious gaze from Florida.

Why do I feel like he's suspicious.

He let it go for now and continued with the stream. It went on for a while, me and him answering the questions the best we could. It was nice, peaceful.

"Ok I'm going to end the stream real quick." Dream muted himself.

I took this opportunity to check if my dad was here, because I did not want to be on a call with  Dream when that happens.

Stomp, stomp.

The sound moved through the whole house, and I tensed. Dad was home.

I pushed myself away from the computer, if he found it I was on the computer for something other than streaming and getting him money my dad would lose it.

My dad threw open the door, the door crashed against the wall hard enough to dent it. Dad barged into the room, the look on his face showed just how displeased he was. He walked up to me, every step was loud and threatening.

I could feel myself paling as he undid his belt, he pointed at me and made a twirling motion with his finger. Slowly I turned around facing my vulnerable back towards him.

As I expected a cracking sound filled the room as he brought down the belt, I had to bit my lip to stop me from crying out as the leather hit my skin. A liquid that must have been blood dripped down my back and another crack filled the room, another red strip took its place on my back, and another, and another, and another.

When my dad left the room I was straight up sobbing, it hurt so much. My father, who was supposed to care and love me, just whipped me. Why is life so fucked up?

When I collected myself I heard something, it was coming from my computer. Oh, oh no Dream, I was still in the call with him. I stood up, limping over to the computer and wincing as the cuts on my back stretched with my movements.

"Hey Dream"

"TOMMY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! ALL I HERD WAS CRACKS AND SCREAMING!!" Dream took a breath and continued softly, gently, "Tommy are you okay?"

That was it, suddenly all my energy was sapped I wasn't able to fake it anymore. Dreams voice was so soft, so caring, true and genuine worry for the first time in years, it broke the act I had built for years.

I sobbed, "No Dream, I'm not okay Dream. Everything goes to shit whenever I feel it's going well, my dad, the asses at school. It's to much, I-I don't  know how how long I can do this. Please Dream, help."

"Hey, Tommy, it's going to be ok. I know this is hard but you'll make it out, I'll make sure of it. Your dads not gonna get away with this, and the bullies are gonna fail in life anyway okay? Do you want me to text Wilbur, see if he can come get you out of there?"

"Yes please."

I sounded so tired, I felt so tired, but Dream was right Dad is not going to get away with this and I was going to succeed.

TIME SKIP

I sat in my room, trying to find a position were my back wasn't burning and listening to Dream ramble about his latest speed run. The ramble helped me, it was calming.

A crash sounded and familiar voices shouting filled the house. Wilbur and Phil, they came.

Holy fuck, am I going to actually leave this hellhole.

"Tommy what's that, is it just Wil and Phil?" Dream voice was concerned and slightly panicked.

"Yeah, yeah, it's Wilbur and Phil, it's Wil and Phil." I sobbed, the sobs were relieved.

I heard frantic steps, two madmen barged through the hall of the second floor. Wil and Phil crashed into my room.

"Tommy!" Wilbur panted, "Tommy are you ok?!"

He wrapped me in a careful hug and I returned, Phil joined in. They seemed so happy, relived, just by seeing me mostly ok. Wilbur pulled away and looked me up and down.

"Tommy! Your back, did the ass downstairs did this!?" Phil's voice was shaking in rage.

"You came." That was all I could say, "They told me no one would bother, but you came."

"Of course we came Tommy, we're your family now and we will always come back for you. Now mind to tell us who the hell said we wouldn't care?"

I laughed shakily, "Bullies."

Wil nodded, "Noted, anyways we should go home."

"H-home?"

"Well yeah, your coming with us, your coming home."

I felt my red eyes tear up, and I hugged them once more before turning back and slipping the headphones back on.

"Thank you Dream."

"It's no problem Tommy, just do me a favor. Film your dads trial and send it to me, I want to see the look on his stupid face when he realizes he's going to jail."

"Of course" I laughed, and hung up.

"Come on guys, let's go"

————————————————

1505 word.
So long.

-bear