"Double date," Aiden announced. I stop.

"Double what?" I asked, looking at Ethan. Ethan smiled. First off, did you really convince your friend Ethan to go on a date with me? And second off. Don't you know that I'm in love with you?

Out of nowhere, Colin tackles Aiden. Aiden squeals and it doesn't take them long before they are kissing. Ethan and I stood there, awkwardly feeling like a third wheel. I don't know what to say. Every kiss they share, breaks my heart more and more. "So, you have class with Logan?" Ethan asked. I nod.

"Yeah, english. I only know Logan because he loves to sit next to Abby in class."

"Abby White? That's his girlfriend." Oh, well that explains why she was so jealous. I try to ignore the fact that almost everyone is hooking up and I'm the only one without anyone.

"Oh, well isn't that just fucking cute?" I mumbled. Ethan chuckles.

"Jealously is an ugly personality darling." He teased. I walk pass Aiden and Colin who are literally all over each other. Ethan is close behind me.

"Go away, I have no intention in going on a date with you." I muttered.

"And why is thar darling?" He teased. He fixed the glasses on his face and smiles. I slow down and he comes to face me. "We all know, you can't stand the fact of Aiden and Colin together." I hold my breath. I can't believe he just said that.

"Shut up Ethan, you don't know anything."

"Oh, but I do, and everytime you deny it. Just," He can't even finish because he's chuckling too much. I step a bit closer to him and glare at him.

"I said shut up!" I shouted.

Ethan turns red and I just stare at him. Ethan's eyes don't leave mine and Aiden walks over, smiling. "Oh, no way, are you guys going to be that cute couple that agures all the time?" Colin stands behind Aiden and bites his earlobe.

"No, I can't even believe that you wouldn't even fucking think first before asking me." I muttered. Aiden looks at me and then Ethan. "Leave me alone." I shouted as I started running away. 

"Wait Riley!" Aiden called. Ethan grabbed his shoulder.

"I suggest you let her be, and Aiden. She doesn't want to date anyone, so leave it be." Ethan walks away, leaving Aiden confused.

Did you forget

That I was even alive?

Did you forget

Everything we ever had?

Did you forget?

Did you forget

About me?

I lie in bed, thinking about the friendship Aiden and I made in grade school. She grabbed another tissue and blew her nose. Why did I do this to myself? Fall for guys who didn't understand my feelings. I sigh and turn the radio down. As I lie back down my window flies open and in climbs Max. I jump and Max starts laughing. "Did I scare you darling?" He asked.

"Only a whole lot, how did you know I was home?"

"Demi Lovato of course," He teased. He looks around and picks up a snot covered tissue. "Have you been crying?"

"No, I have a cold."

"That's why your eyes are bloodshot." He sits on the edge of my bed and looks at me. "What's up?" He asked, tossing tissues on the ground. I groan.

"Can you at least throw them away?" He chuckles and puts his hand on mine.

"Talk," He whispered. I sigh and more tears flow down my cheeks.

"Aiden,"

"Oh, the douche that you are dating?"

"He's not a douche Max."

"So, guys are suppose to make their girlfriends cry?" I sigh.

"He's dating someone else, and I am in love with him."

"Well, duh. I know that." I blow snot into my tissue and drop it on my bed. Max sighs. "Look, I think you need to get over him. You and him are obviously never gonna get together. It's Friday night. I'm going to see a few friends. Come with me?" I blow my nose again into a clean tissue and shake my head.

"I don't want to." I whispered. I reached for my radio and Max jumps up and pushes it on the ground. It stops playing all together. I groan. "Max, what the hell?" I demanded. He smiles proudly and reaches for my hand. 

"We are going out, you are going to have fun. You aren't going to think about that douche." He got closer to my face. "And you will come peacefully or I'll kidnap you." I sigh and look down.

"Looks like I have no choice," I muttered,

"Not this time." He said, smiling. I grab my glasses and sigh. "Another thing Ril,"

"What?" I asked, grabbing my shoes.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you have crazy eyes?" I smirk and nod.

"Yeah, I know." We share a smile and Max points to the window.

"Let's be off." He said. I nod and hop out the window with Max close behind me.