ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ

Start from the beginning

   "Kindaichi Yutaro, middle blocker." "Nice to meet you, Yuta-chan. How does it feel to be a turnip head, but cuter than mr. playboy over there." Shoyo pointed at Oikawa. Kindaichi didn't know whether to be flattered or insulted by Shoyo's question.

   "I'm Watari Shinji, libero." "OH MY GOD! YOU LOOK LIKE RYU-CHAN BUT CUTER AHHH!!" Then he started to take pictures of the libero and sending them to Tanaka saying that the boy is a cute version of him. The libero just blushed and went back to being quiet in the corner.

   "Well~ Now that I know you all, can you put your numbers in my phone please?" Shoyo held out his phone and everyone but Oikawa reached for it. Kindaichi was the first to get it though. As the team was doing that, Shoyo walked over to the depressed Tamaki captain.

   Shoyo sighed and tapped on the third year's shoulder. "Kawa-senpai, would a kiss on the forehead make you feel better?" Shoyo whispered. Oikawa immediately got out of his "depressed" state and nodded. Shoyo smiled and gave a kiss on the older's forehead.

   "Now that you're better, please go line up and put your number in my phone." With that Shoyo went back to where he was sitting earlier and laid down waiting for his phone to come back into his posession. "CHIBI-CHAN IS A GODDESSS!!" Shoyo giggled and thought, "yea i know i am."

   After about 6 minutes of the boys passing around Shoyo's phone putting their numbers in, said person got his phone back. "Great! Now that that's done, I still have... about 12 minutes left with you all. What do you guys wanna do?"

   They all thought for 20 seconds until Oikawa thought of the "perfect" idea. "Why don't we ask you a question and you ask each of us a question. It's a get to know you!" Shoyo nodded and shrugged. "Okay, why not? Let's just go clockwise from where we're sitting right now. So starting from Oikawa then Sei-chan, Kahi-chan, Haji-chan, Geru-chan, Shin-chan, Yuta-chan, Kira-chan, and then Kenta-chan. After Kenta-chan, I'll ask you guys a question going counterclockwise so this time starting from Kenta-chan. Once we finish, it'll be time for me to leave so it's perfect!" Everyone agreed and so the "game started."

   "Chibi-chan! Are you single?" Was the first question of the game. Even though Iwaizumi slapped Oikawa, he too wanted to know the answer along with everyone else. "Haha. You really got straight to point huh Tor-chan? Anyways, to answer your question I'm not." Everyone's mood plummeted.

   "My question is who're you dating." Matsukawa said. "Uhh well there's... 11 guys I'm dating so I can't necessarily say ONE name. Before you all say anything, I'm poly and the guys all know about me so it's all good." The team jaw-dropped. No wonder. They wouldn't blame the guys.. WAIT GUYS!

   "Wait, you said guys. Do I- we have chance then?" Hanamaki tried to save himself from saying that he individually wanted to have a chance. "Well then Kahi-chan. I would say everyone in this camp could have a chance. It's really all about whether or not said people have balls and try," Shoyo said. The room's mood seemed to brighten. To hear that they have a chance was like the ginger had said that he'd give them a million dollars.

   "Soo.. Uh Shoyo.. Would you let me have a date with you?" Iwaizumi asked not wanting to wait anymore. Before Shoyo could answer the rest of the circle asked the same.

   "AHAHAHAHAH! You guys are cute. Sure why not? I'll text you guys whenever I'm free then first come first serve I guess. YAYY!! My turn now!" The team wondered what kind of questions the ginger would ask. Since he seems innocent, it couldn't be too bad.

   "This question is actually for the whole team. Hold on, I'll text it to you.. You'll text me back your answer," Shoyo said as he took his phone out and started typing. Everyone's phone went off at various times and when each person went to check their phones, their eyes widened. They looked at the smirking ginger and back at their phones.

what's your kink? is what the ginger texted them. "Can you guys please answer? I have to leave in a little remember? I mean you don't have to tell me, but if you want it to come true I would have to know~" Shoyo winked at them when he said the last part and they all imagined Shoyo with unholy thoughts. Without another second, they all typed away.

Here's the boy's replies😃(not in this order though)

Oikawa- i got that daddy kink and crossdressing💞

Iwaizumi- er.. i like choking and.. marking

Kunimi- i uh... i like bdsm so i'm a sadist or whatever

Kindaichi- im cool with anything tbh

Yahaba- edging❤️ i uh... would like to see you beg me to let you cum...

Hanamaki- i like toys...

Matsukawa- impact play... and uh blindfolds

Watari- im vanilla</3 jkjk i like anything that's not BEYOND weird yk?

Kyotani- using a collar on ya and degrading

————————————————————

Shoyo put their answers in his notes and smiled. "Ok, then it's time for me to go meet the other teams," Shoyo said as he stood up. He walked to the living room doorframe and turned around. "Also, I'm into anything. So everything you guys just said, I can't wait to try it out~ Bye guys." Then he blew them a kiss and walked out the door to go to the next team's room.

"Ahem, if anyone needs to go to the bathrooms now please go and do so," Oikawa said. After that was said, everyone quickly walked to different restrooms. Only one thing was on their mind.

Shoyo and their kinks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~1598 words~

well:D you see i would do a gang bang, but shoyo just met these horny fuckers😭 lol anyways hope you enjoyed! love ya<3

Sticker/Picture of the chapter