7. a rather smol chapter ┐('~';)┌

⚠️ art credits : @/medomirido on instagram ⚠️

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Kita Kairi, was no less than a small ball of sunshine. And it was more than evident how much she idolised her brother, Kita Shinsuke. Adorning her soft facial features, were her hair, that had the same colour scheme as her brother. You didn't know the captain had a sister, but now that you knew, you were glad he did.

"So Kairi-chan, what do you think?" You asked, smiling at her. She nodded. "I'll be more than honoured to accept the position. Big brother will be proud too." She happily agreed. You let out a long breath you didn't realize you were holding in.

"Thank you! Meet me here when the school ends, okay? I'll tell you about the basics today." You said softly. She nodded and went away with a bow.

Much to your relief and the twins' fear, Kairi had agreed to go to Itachiyama with the team for the practice session. "Oh and another thing, Tsumu. Don't tell your friend that I am not coming. When you go there, let him think Kairi is me, for a while." You told the twins with a smirk.

"Eh? Why though?" Atsumu asked in confusion. "I am sure the look on his face will be rewarding enough for your sadistic soul." You replied, laughing.

"I don't get it." He shrugged. "You don't need to. But you can tell him later on that it's not me and the reason why I didn't come and stuff." You shrugged back. The twins did their signature 'looking at each other like lost puppies' move, but nodded nonetheless.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

During after school practice, Kita was more than happy to see his sister do things out of her comfort zone. He gave you and the twins a knowing look, that was marked with nothing but gratitude. Kairi seemed to be understanding what the manager is required to do as well.

You remembered Sakusa's text, and told the coach about it. He seemed pleased, and told you to tell the ace that the team will happily accept the kind gesture and the coaches would interact later on. You agreed.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

On the way back to home, you and the twins were walking together. Everyone felt tired more than usual. "Tsumu, I talked to the coach about the practice. He agreed and told me that he and Itachiyama's coach will talk about this in detail later on. So you should tell your friend about this." You said, remembering the conversation.

"Hmph. I am not tellin' him shit. He didn't even tell me about the reschedulin', even though he told you. So it's now your job to tell him anythin' regardin' the session." Atsumu said, folding his hand over his chest.

"Just say that you are lazy and spare us the drama." You said and chuckled while Osamu smacked the back of his head lightly.

"I think I'll text him first thing after I reach home and ask why he didn't tell you. Will that mend your broken heart?" You asked in quite a sympathetic tone. "Yeah then I'll call you to ask why Sakusa the Tyrant decided to stomp on this fragile little shit's too small heart. Okay?" Osamu added the salt over Atsumu's wound. You nodded and high fived Osamu.

"Fine you bullies. Team up on me as much as ya want. But don't forget I have all the tea to spill on yer sorry asses as well." Atsumu smirked. You stuck your tongue out at him and all three of you laughed.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Next few days went by pretty fast. You taught Kairi whatever you knew about being a manager, including how to take notes of everyone's movements, how to calm them down and how to kick the miya twins' asses if they start fighting in the middle of a match. She seemed to be enjoying this and you were glad.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

══════*.·✾·.✧ ✦ ✧.·✾·.*══════
Author's Note~

i update a day later and that too with this half-ass chapter? (-_-メ)

do i even want people to actually read my book? (~_~;)

yes i do and so i apologise (;^ω^)

hope y'all are doing fine !!
(*^3^)/~♡ chu~
══════*.·✾·.✧ ✦ ✧.·✾·.*══════