Chapter 3: Night 1

Okay well I am going to say this for the people who don't know or just as a little reminder: 1A Cam = Stage, 1B Cam = Dining Area, 1C Cam= Foxy's Cove, 2A Cam = West(Left) Hall, 4A Cam = East(Right) Hall. Just to clear things up :)

George's POV-

Maybe around 30 minutes go by, It's now currently 11pm, when I hear the speaker start to make some noise.

I grab the headset provided on the desk and slip them on, turning on my mic.

"Hello? Can you hear me?"

The speaker spoke out.

"Yes I can hear you" I say back.

"Okay perfect, so here are some simple instructions, go to your monitor and turn it on."

I look around my monitor, eventually finding a button and pressing it, seeing the monitor turn on.

"Okay done" I say once I've finished.

"Good, now go to camera 1A, 1B, 1C, 2A, and 4A, those are the cameras you'll be wanting to switch through the most."

I look through all of the cameras he provided, memorizing what all of them are called so I don't forget and go to the wrong one.

"Yeah" I say once I'm done.

"Okay now away from monitors and onto lights and door switches, get up and go towards the door to your left"

I comply and walk over to the left door, saying so once I'm done.

"See the buttons that open and close the door? close it"

I push the button, closing the door ostentatiously.

"Perfect, now onto lights, so you see a window on the side of the door yes?"

"Yep" I say simply.

"Good, turn on the lights"

With that I turn on the light, looking through the window I see the light come on, I smile.

"Done" I say.

"Great job! but make sure not to keep the doors closed too long or the lights on too long as you can see on your monitor there is a little meter, It's green correct?"

"Yep, It's green" I say plainly.

"Okay great, if that gets into the yellow or orange be cautious, if It's in the red try your hardest to not use any power or everything will shut off"

"Got it" I nod, knowing he can't see me but still do it anyway.

"Also beware of Dream, he can be the feistiest out of all of them"

Before I could ask what he meant by that he disconnected, leaving me curious about what he meant.

I brush it aside and look at the time, it read 11:23pm.

I sigh heavily, relaxing for a bit because he also told me I don't need to be monitoring till midnight which was in a good about maybe 35 minutes.

I take out my phone only to realize I don't have service here,

That's odd...I had service earlier..

I just put my phone back away and look at the monitor, pressing on Camera 1A, seeing Sapnap, Dream, and BadBoyHalo I think were their names.

I start to think about what I'm going to do for like the next 6 hours since I dont have signal on my iPhone.

I sit around for a little bit till I hear a beeping noise, reminding me its 12pm.