Twelve

Lo

Lo

One Week Later

It had been a week since I found out about Kash and Bella's relationship, and I still haven't been able to get over what I had found out. On top of that, Vic and I have been hooking up and having sex nonstop, and I honestly can't get enough of him. Aside from us constantly having sex, we also go out to dinner, and hang out on a regular basis. I was really starting to like him, but I couldn't help but miss Kash. Yeah, he cheated on me, and broke my heart into a million pieces, but we still had seven long years, and the good outweighed the bad.

Vic was out running some errands, which gave me a chance to go back to my house and get a few things, in hopes that I wouldn't run into Kash while I was there. I couldn't keep living out of hotels, and I damn for sure wasn't going back to Vic's house, so I'll probably just fly out to Atlanta and stay with my parents for a while. I could definitely use a change of scenery, and I needed some time to get myself together.

Climbing out of my Uber, I sighed heavily when I noticed that Kash's car was in the driveway, along with Bella's car. They were probably in there fucking each other, in the bed that I once shared with him, but I could care about less about any of that at the moment. My mission was to get in, get my stuff, and get out. Walking into the house, I stopped when I heard Kash yelling, along with Bella, who was screaming and crying.

"I told you I didn't do it! Why would I do that to her? Why would I send her anything about us?" She questioned, sniffling. The real question is... Why would you sleep with MY fiancé, knowing that we were getting married?

"Because you said it yourself, you loved me, and that it wasn't fair that I was fucking you, but marrying Lo! You knew what it was when we stared messing around, but you took shit too damn far!"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, KASH! I swear, I didn't!"

"Get out! Get the fuck out, and don't ever talk to me, or hit me up again!"

"You don't mean that... Do you?" She asked him, making me scoff as I rolled my eyes. Was she serious right now?

"I DO FUCKING MEAN IT, BELLA! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" He shouted, making me jump a little. I've never heard Kash speak at such a high bass voice, and it honestly scared me a little. Bella cried harder, making her way towards the door, but when she saw me... She stopped.

"Lo... I-I..." She began to stutter as Kash appeared behind her. I could tell that she loved him, which only hurt me more, as I reached back and slapped the shit out of her. She gasped and grabbed her face, looking at me with a shocked expression on her face. There was plenty more where that came from, but I'm too damn cute to be trying to fight this lovesick ass hoe!

"I hope it was worth ruining our friendship over. Actually... I hope HE was worth it." I hissed, opening the door for her.

"Lo, please... I can explain." She pleaded, but I brought my fist up and punched her dead in her mouth. She was really about to hit me with that "I can explain," and probably that "we didn't mean for it to happen" bullshit, but I could care less about how long it was going on, or why they went as far as they did. All I did know was that this friendship was over!

"I don't want to hear it! Get the fuck out of my house!" She grabbed her now bloody mouth and quickly rushed out of the house, as I slammed the door behind her. I turned and glared at Kash, rolling my eyes at him as I started to walk passed him, but he gently grabbed my arm. "Let me go!" He must want a bloody mouth too, and I wouldn't mind giving him one, so that he and his little girlfriend could have matching fat lips.

"We need to talk." He spoke calmly.

"There's nothing to talk about, Kash! I left the ring on the kitchen counter, and I'm going to go stay with my parents." I told him.

"Not about that, Lo! How long have you and Vic been fucking?" He asked me. My eyes widened a little, as I turned and looked at him. How the hell did he know? Surely Vic and I were extremely discreet, so how and when did he find out?

"What are you talking about?"

"You really finna play dumb with me? I saw..." He began, but he immediately stopped talking.

"You saw what?" I questioned.

"I saw you two together, and y'all looked pretty fucking cozy." I started to laugh a little, yanking myself out of his hold, as I turned and glared at him. "What the fuck is so funny, Londyn?" Just hearing him call me by my government name really pissed me off, but two can play this childish ass game.

"You, Kashton! You're funny as hell! You cheated on me with my best friend, RECENTLY ending things with her, because she caught feelings, but you have the audacity to question who I'm having sex with? Fuck outta here!"

"Hell yeah, because you can't be mad at me for cheating, when you were out cheating too! You being a real ass hypocrite right now!" He snapped at me.

"I NEVER cheated on you, Kash! Vic and I didn't start hooking up until after I found out that you were sleeping with my now ex best friend! Was I not good enough or something? Please tell me, Kash... What did I do that would push you into the arms of someone that I grew up with?" I shouted at him, feeling the tears swelling up in my eyes. I could see the sadness and regret in his eyes, but I refused to cave into them.

"It was only supposed to be a onetime thing, but... I don't know. Once we started, we just couldn't stop." I scoffed and shoved him as hard I could, turning and making my way upstairs. "Lo! Baby, I'm sorry!" I slammed and locked the bedroom door, sinking down to the floor, as I started to cry hysterically. For days, I have done nothing but cope with my broken heart by having endless sex with Vic, but now that I was finally dealing with this situation, it hurt more than I ever could've imagined.

"Lo, baby, please open the door. I know I fucked up, but we're even now that you've fucked that dude."

"Do you love her?" I asked him.

"What?" He questioned.

"You heard me! Do you love Bella, yes or no?"

"No, I don't love her. I swear on my life, I don't love her. It was just sex, and if I could take it all back, then I would." I didn't respond. I just sat there crying into my knees, hearing as Kash wiggled the doorknob. "I love you, baby, and I don't want to lose you. I'll do anything to make things right between us. Just open the door and let's talk about this."

"I don't think things will ever be right between us." I told him, wiping the tears from my eyes. "And as much as this hurts me to say... The wedding is off."