Epilogue

Epilogue:

"The next song will be an unreleased one I wrote for someone special that is here tonight," I say as I smile at the crowd. The time came where we decided to tell the world about us.

Almost one year ago, we went on that vacation. Since then, we have had our highs and lows, but in the end, everything that counts is that we are still happily together. In my case, it doesn't seem that I'll lose the butterflies I feel whenever I am near Louis, and I hope it'll be like that forever.

"I wrote it almost a year ago about what I've experienced that time. I don't think I'll ever record it, but for tonight I'd like you to listen to it," I explain.

"This is about my feelings for Lou I felt that time," I finally say.

The crowd goes silent for a second before someone screams: "Larry is fucking real, bitches!" and that causes everybody else to cheer.

Louis chuckles and we look at each other. As Liam clears his throat loudly I break eye contact and grab my guitar. The drum starts playing and soon after the rest of the band begins as well:

I don't ever ask you where you've been

The crowd begins clapping and cheering as I start singing. Or maybe they do it because of the fond look I give Louis and get back from him.

'Cause I don't feel the need to
Know who you're with
I can't even think straight
But I can tell
You were just with her
And I'll still be a fool, 'cause I'm a fool for you

I start with the chorus as I close my eyes and think back at the memories we collected. Together. As Larry Stylinson.

Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want

Just a little bit is all I'm asking for

I open my eyes and take a deep breath to start with the second verse.

I don't ever tell you how I really feel
'Cause I can't find the words to say what I mean
And nothing's ever easy
That's what they say

I know I'm not your only
But I'll still be a fool
Babe, I'm a fool for you
Just a little bit of your heart

Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for

"Now sing with me," I say and the crowd steps in singing 'oho oho oh's. The boys come next to me - Louis the closest obviously - and we wave our hands above our head to the rhythm.

I know I'm not, you're only
But at least I'm one

I heard a little love is better than none

The fans begin cheering again but little do they know the chorus is coming again. I smile a bit and then close my eyes again to sing this last part with all of my heart.

Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want

Just a little bit is all I'm asking for

The crowd begins singing with me again and I concentrate on my guitar as the other instruments stop playing. As I look up I see the whole stadium covered in lights that the crowd is holding up.

I feel proud, not only because they seem to actually like this song but also because they accept us the way we are.

I fade out the guitar sounds and as I do so the cheers only get louder and louder. Louis comes over to me and engulfs me in a hug. "I love you," he whispers into my ear. "I love you too," I mumble back.

As we pull apart the crowd is still going crazy.

"Well, I think now is the time to say thank you to every single one out of you. We were scared about this day but we shouldn't have been as it seems," I chuckle. "This means the world to us, really," Louis continues.

The fans begin to cheer again and the other boys come in for a hug as well.

At this very moment, everything is perfect. I am around my best friends, my boyfriend and our fans who we consider as a family. I couldn't be happier.

It's perfect now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

That's it with the book! I hope you enjoyed reading it!

Thank you to those who commented and voted all from the start! I appreciate your support a lot.

Always remember to treat people with kindness and also remember that you're loved no matter how hard your life may seem at the moment. You get this, you're strong and never lose the hope! 🙏