Chapter 7

A/N

This chapter is longer than the others and will include (TW) little smut. This is my first time writing something like that so I am sorry if it's bad. Also, I changed it many times 'cause I wasn't sure how much to include.

Please COMMENT how you think about smut (if you want more) and don't forget to VOTE!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I wake up I take a minute to recognize the room I'm in.

I see Louis snuggled in a blanket next to me.

"Morning, Boo," I say quietly not wanting to wake him up but also not wanting to leave without saying anything.

I silently stand up and go to my room.

Yesterday was amazing. We snuggled under the blankets and I fell asleep in his arms. Then I woke up still in his arms. I've never slept that good, to be honest.

Man, this crush thing is getting worse every day. Or better? Ugh, I don't even know.

I hear a knock on my door and get out of my thoughts.

"Come in," I say. Liam comes in and sits down next to me. "Can I talk to you about something?" he asks seriously. "Uhm, yeah sure. Did anything happen?" I question worried.

"You can say it like that if you like to. But, anyway, now that I know about the Louis thing I can tell you everything as well, right?"  "Absolutely, Li. When you're with me no judgement," I assure him.

"Okay. So, you know how it is to fall for your bandmate and now that I kinda did too I wanted to ask you for advice," in the second half of the sentence he mumbles and it takes me a bit to understand what he said.

"Wait, really? You, Liam James Payne, has a crush on our little Zaynie boy?" I had a hunch about that but he doesn't have to know. And this way it's more fun since his face turned red now.

"How did you know it was Zayn?" he asks confused. "I didn't but now I know," I say chuckling, "Well, then I was right yesterday with the kiss?" I tease him a bit more but he just ignores me.

"Harry, this is all so fucked up. I bet he's straight and last night we've played Truth or Strip-" "You played Truth or Strip? Wow, Payno, good move!"

"Thank you, but that's beside the point. He said, that he has a crush but didn't want to say whom. What should I do now?"

"You have more information than I have in my case yet. That's unfair," I complain. I don't even know if Louis has a crush on anyone. But on the other hand, I don't know if I want to know. What if he said yes and then has a crush on a girl I know?

"Liam, I don't know what you should do. Maybe I could spend a day with him and ask him out about these things? Oh, and you could do the same with Louis?" I suggest excited.

"That's an amazing idea! What about tomorrow? We could go to the pool area and just chill a bit," he responds. "Okay, let's do that. And don't worry Li. It's gonna be okay someday. I don't know when but trust me."

"Thanks for helping me, mate." We go in for a hug and stay there for some seconds.

"Hey, guys! We- Oh, I am gonna leave you alone." We look up and see Louis closing, no, more like smashing the door closed. I frown but shrug it off.

"I think we should get ready now, the others are apparently waiting," I say and get out of bed.

***