Chapter 33

Caroline's POV
I made my way to Klaus's huge bathroom to take a shower. I need to shower to calm myself down and maybe cool myself off for feeling so hot. I can't get my mine off of Klaus of him pleasuring me.

Tomorrow we will be able to have  sex with each other at least 4 times a week. It's a lot but this is what we sighed off for. I begin to turn on the shower and take off my clothes. Moments later when I'm about to step in Klaus's two head shower, the door creeks open.

"Klaus?" I say and I see him step in the bathroom. "Klaus! What are you doing in here?" I say trying to cover myself up with my hands. It's not helping much because I'm naked.

"I thought I'd have a shower as well. I didn't buy a two shower head bathroom for no reason." He says.

"Yeah for you and your partner." I recall to him.

"We technically are. Business partners and your also my girlfriend." He says.

"Klaus I'm going to shower. I need some alone time. You have plenty of showers here." I say to him.

"Love I don't see what the big deal is. I've seen you without clothes a couple of times before and you seen me. We are perfectly capable of taking a shower together as long as we don't touch each other sexually." Klaus says and I sigh. I can't believe I am about to agree with this.

"Fine." I say and I hop in the shower. It's pretty warm and I see hear Klaus closing the door and turning on his side of the shower. I turn my head around for a bit to see Klaus taking off his shirt.

I quickly turn back around to continue my showering. I hear Klaus's belt buckle and I turn around again to see him take off his pants. I quickly turn back around again before I can see anything else.

I apply soap to my rag and I begin to clean myself. Klaus soap is natural and smooth on my skin. It keeps my body from having dry skin when I shower. His soap is very expensive. I clean myself around and I turn to see Klaus in the shower and he is about to put soap on his rag.

"No meeting tomorrow?" I question him. I'm in the shower with him so why not make conversation. I don't want our shower to be awkward and weird.

"No meeting but I do have a lot of paper work to fill out." He says and I nod.

"Is it for your divorce?" I asked him and he nods his head. "You're sister Rebekah is nice. She looks almost just like you."I say to him and I hear Klaus chuckle a bit.

"She's alright but she's also very aggressive" Klaus says and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in his family. Elijah seems to be pretty calm, so I don't think he has aggression or angry issues.

I turn myself around and continue to shower myself once more. I don't know why but I feel Klaus's eyes on me. I'm afraid to look but it's really bugging me. I turn my head slightly to the side and I do see Klaus staring at me. I turn around to him with a pretty serious face.

"Why are you staring at me?" I questioned Klaus.

"Because you're beautiful." He admits rather quickly actually.

"Well stop." I demand him.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Because I'm trying to shower." I say to him.

"It's kind of hard to not look at you Caroline." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Okay look, stop with the compliment okay. You complimenting me is really making it difficult for me to-"

"What love?" Klaus cuts me off with a smirk on his face and I stay silent. I can't even speak or finish what I was about to say. The water is pouring down Klaus's hair and he looks so hot. I try my hardest to not stare down and only look at his face.

"I'm done showering." I manage to say and I turn off the water. I feel Klaus grabbing my arm as he pulls me in closer to him. Klaus leans in and smashes his lips into me as he kisses me slowly and very passionate. He let's go of the kiss and now our eyes are lock on to each other. "Or I can stay a bit longer." I say and I see a smirk on Klaus's face again and we kiss once more.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote and comment 😊

Mixing Business With Pleasure |Klaroline Story|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara