part 7

2 days untill they leave.

Everyone was terrified, well exept kenma and suga. Hinata was more energetic then he ever was, he was even able to run on the wall for a full minute.

Suga was just watching him while smiling, kenma was acting like it was a totally normal thing.

After 3 hours hinata was taken to the monsters cell because of his strange behavior.

Hinata was giving them the 'are you stupid?' Look. He didnt think it would be that easy to get in.

He was going to free all the monsters tomorrow with the help of suga, and surprisingly kenma who found out about there plans.

Kenma had something to tell them so when everyone was distracted they went down to hinatas cell.

"What did you need to tell us kenma?" Suga asked.

"Well...im like both of you" kenma said.

Hinata had a shocked face that turned into a smile. Same with suga.

"That means your going to come with us!" Hinata said.

Kenma nodded.

"Whats your monster side look like?" Suga asked.

Kenma eyes started to glow as his body shifted.

"AAAAWWWSSOOOMMMEEE!" hinata and suga said.

Kenma quickly turned back and they said there goodbyes to hinata.

Hinata turned around and was faced with tendous cell.

"Tendou- why are you still here?" Tendou looked at hinata.

"I dont know anymore..." tendou said with a smile.

'Is he stupid or what?' Hinata thought.

Hinata watched the sun through the only window in the whole place. It started setting so hinata started there plan.

'I just have to let my half side out..' hinata told himself.

Hinatas body started to twist and glow, dark light covered his body as it changed in forms.

Hinata opened his eyes and covered himself with one of his smikes thats stretched out of his back.

"I will be there soon guys.." hinata wispers.

________

Suga and kenma were packing there things as quiet as possible.
After they were done they took there things outside through hinatas secret door.
There they were met with miles, jule, Elizabeth, and Logan. They where going to go to the throne before them but they were taking there things today.

They got the stuff on jules back as he was in his full form. They waved suga and kenma goodbye and good luck.

Kenma and suga went back inside and went over the plan untill morning.

___________

Hinata woke up to the sounds of gasps, he quickly realized that the others had seen him in his half form.

Hinata got up and ran to the glass pretending to attack it. Of he actually attacked it then it would break immediately.

The others backed away shocked.

"Oh hinata....why did it have to be you..." daichi said. The others looked so sad that hinata couldn't hild himself back from looking at them sadly.

Nobody noticed but they all started leaving. Soon the only people left was suga and kenma.

They let him out of the cell and started to unlock the others.

They were going to attack suga and kenma when they turned into there monsters.

Hinata then told them what was happening and they fallowed him. They didnt attack anyone and they snuck out.

Sadly they didnt go unnoticed.

"H-hinata?" Yams said.

Everyone was at the entrance of the base home.

Hinats turned human with suga and kenma.

"This is what i ment by i have to go, and im taking the monsters, suga, and kenma with me." Hinata said.

To be CONTINUED