part 3

"Well guys i have to go, i will see you in a day or 2" hinata said waving goodbye to his friends as he went back into his room.

He left his room and headed to the roof of there base. He looked over and decided he wanted to check on the infected crewmates.

He went down to the cells where he saw 5 people in. He went to the back where he was met with tendou.

"I still dont know how much longer it will take to realize you arnt a monster" hinata said face palming.

"Yeah! This is just the way i act!but i like it in here!" He said dancing around.

"Of course you do." Hinata responded.

Hinata then went over to a different cell, it was terushima.

He was actually infected.

He had cracked skin and his veins popped out, his eyes qere rolled back and it looked like his body was cut up and sloppily stacked up.

"Hello terushima." Hinata said.

Terushima attacked the window qhen he saw him.

"Hahah! Helooooo Shoyo!" He said not realizing he can understand him.

"Why the laugh?" Hinata said catching him in surprise.

"W-wait..you can understand me?" He said shaken.

"Yeah" he said plainly.

"B-but o-only infected c-can understand e-eachother.." he said stareing at him.

"Yeah? And"

"Are you infected?!"

"Heh, i have been for years now. Only you guys know this but you know the ' deadliest to the throne' ?"

"I mean, yeah! The soon to rule"

"Well, your looking at him" hinata said smiling at him.

He was taken back and backed up into a wall.

"I will see you later terushima." Hinata said walking off.

____________________________________

Hinata walked outside where not many people were, they are scared to go outdoors but some arnt. Hinata walked around the building multiple times as he passed the time.

On his 3rd time around he was met with yamaguchi.

"Oh hello hinata!" Yams said happily.

"Hello yams" hinata replied.

Yamaguchi joined hinata on his walk around. He then started talking about the monsters.

"Like hinata, who do you think is the one that can lead the monsters?" Yamaguchi said jokingly.

"The deadliest to the throne." Hinata said making yamaguchi freeze.

Hinata looked back at yamaguchi.

"How do you know that?!" Yams said.

Hinata just smiled at him and walked away, when yamaguchi ran after him for questioning he was gone.

Yamaguchi was freaking out and ran to find suga.

He reached his office and saw daichi, tsukishima, suga, and oikawa there.

"Whats wrong yamaguchi?" Oikawa askes.

"I-i think h-hinata knows s-somthing about the m-monsters that we d-dont." Yams said shaking.

"Why do you think that yams?" Tsukki asked.

Yamaguchi then explained what happened and everyone there was suspicious.

Suga went over to the speaker,

"Can we have hinata to office 13" he said.

Everyone waited for 2 minutes when the tangerine walked in.

"What did you need?" He asked.

"Hinata, do you know something?" Suga asked.

Hinata did a smirk.

"Something about what" he said giggling.

Everyones sweat dropped.

"You know what" tsukishima said.

"Yes! I do know something, and not just small information, i know everything!" Hinata yelled looking at the roof.

"Hinata please tell us what you know!" Daichi said.

"No. And by the time you find a way to make me tell you, i will be gone." Hinata said walking to the door.

"Oh and, when will you guys realize that tendou is not a monster, hes just weird" hinata said walking out leaving the room in shock.