part 6

As the others were caging up the monster hinata walked to sugas office.

As he opened the door he saw suga with a bloody nose and he was sweating.
He looked at hinata with fear in his eyes.

"H-hinata...i-im t-turing i-into a-"

"Monster." Hinata cut him off.

He closed and locked the door behind him and sat in a chair.

"Why are you still here?!" Suga said worried and in fear.

"Suga. Let yourself turn." Hinata said blandly.

"B-but!"

"No buts, just trust me.."

Suga stared at hinata for a small biy vefore he calmed down as his body began to turn different.

Hinata eyes widened in surprise.

"Wow thats actually really ADORABLE"

Suga looked down at himself and flapped his wings

"Whoa, but hinata how will you understand me?" Suga said sadly.

"Well suga ill tell you how." Hinata said catching suga in surprise.

"Suga the reason i know about the monsters in because i have been a monster for years now. I am what they call 'the deadliest to the throne'."

Hinata went on explaining everything and then he taught suga how to turn normal.

"And by the looks of it you dont have bloodlust. Thats rare but ive seen it." Hinata said smiling at the now human suga.

"Well what will i do now.." suga said.

"In a few days you and the monsters kept below will come with me." Hinata said.

"Go where?" Suga asked.

"To my throne, my friends also live there." Hinata said smiling at suga.

Suga nodded and smiled at hinata wormley.

They both left the room, it was now dark and everyone was asleep. Hinata took sugas hand and lead him to his room and out the secret door.

"So this is how you escaped the room" suga said.

"Yep now i would like you to meet miles, logan, Elizabeth, and jule!" Hinata said pointing to the people sitting in a circle.

"Shoyo, why did you bring one of them here?" Jule asked.

" well this is suga, he is like me!" Hinata said. Everyone smiled ans they spent the rest of the night talking.

"Hey hinata how many more days?" Miles asked.

"About 3" hinata said looking at the sky.

"Heyyy sugaaa whats your full formm?~" Elizabeth asked.

Suga turned into his formed as they all awed at him.

Hours passed and hinata was sleeping on sugas lap as the others played 20 questions

The sun started to rise so suga woke hinata up, they waved goodbye to eachother as hinata and suga went into hinatas room.

They talked for a while before it was full morning. They left hinatas room and went down to where the monsters where.

They went over to terushimas cell.

"Hey terushima!" Hinata said.

"Hinata! And suga?" Terushima replied.

"Yep! Im here too" he said.

"Wait is he-"

"Yep i am!"

They explained what happened and left to the upper area.

"Im hungryyyy..." suga said.

"Lets go get something to eat!" Hinata said.

They walked over to where to food was, hinata grabbed a apple and suga got a tangerine.

Hinata was staring at suga.

"What?" Suga said.

"Your gunnu eat my sibling" hinata said looking at the tangerine.

Suga laughed historically getting other peoples attention, soon daichi, tsukishima, and kenma came over.

"Suga what happened" daichi askes.

Suga was still laughing so she just pointed at hinata who was holding the tangerine away from suga.

"He was going to eat my sibling." Hinata said.

Next thing you know daichi looks so done with everyone and tsukishima os laughing his ass off. Kenma is trying to hokd back his laughter while leaning on the wall