𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖.

Start from the beginning

"Do you and Kairi still talk?" Mattia read the next question, "Of course we still talk, I haven't been seeing him as often as I would like because we've been busy with stuff, but we do still talk, we actually hung out like...2 days ago I think, and I told him about how I'm gonna make this video, but yes, we do talk, and we're still perfect friends, and I love him." Mattia said with a smirk before moving onto the next question.

-

I smiled hearing him talk about me in his video, "And she's all mad because I talked about her, but I wanted to answer the question." He told me, I gave him his phone back with a shy smile on my face. "Let's just post on Instagram." I shrugged, "Now?" Ale asked, "I mean...sure...actually no, when we get home." I replied as I put a hand on my stomach.

-

I jogged a bit faster when I saw Ale, Mattia, and Vera walking to the locker room. I tapped Mattia's back and he turned around and looked down at me with a smile. "Are you coming to practice?" Mattia asked putting a hand on the bottom of my back. "Yeah, but I won't play." I told him, "I brought my clothes, so I'll just watch." I said.

"I'm not playing either because of this, but we can sit on the bleachers," Mattia said as he pointed at his arm, then we walking into the locker room and ran to the bathroom, I grabbed my soccer clothes and changed into them.

I was getting more insecure about my body so I had to start changing in the bathroom so nobody else would see my tummy.

I finished changing and put my old clothes in my bag, I smiled when I looked in the bathroom mirror and saw a tiny bump under my shirt, I grabbed my bag and walked out of the bathroom to the locker room where everyone was changing, I put my bag in my locker and walked over to Mattia.

"Are you ready?" Mattia asked as he turned around, I nodded before we waited for Vera and Ale to be done before walking outside. "I'll be back, I have to talk to Diaz." I said, "Don't run!" Mattia shouted before I speed walked over to Coach Diaz.

"Excuse me, Coach Diaz," I asked, "Yes Kai, what's the matter?" He asked as he fixed his hat. "Uh...well my mom, she emailed you about something...and I can't play anymore," I told him as I cracked my knuckles, nervous about what he would say to me, "Oh. Right, I got that this morning, welp, your fine, and congratulations Kai," he smiled at me before walking over to the group of boys.

I smiled then speed walked over to Mattia. "He told me congrats and that it was fine," I said, still buzzing because I don't have to deal with soccer anymore, I love it but I think I just need a break right now, and I have one less person to tell about this whole situation.

Mattia, Ale, and Vera sat on the bleachers as all the other boys talked amongst themselves about stupid stuff. "How are the cramps?" Mattia asked, "Not in front of everyone Tia," I said as Vera kicked the soccer ball over to me, I kicked it around in circles, "Just making sure you're okay," He said, before smiling, "Kai, say cheese, I can see your bump," Mattia said as he took his phone out.

I smiled and stuck a thumbs up out, "Kai, go like this," Ale made a gesture and I quickly followed it, putting my hands together like I was praying. "Awe, you look so small," Mattia said as he looked down at his phone. I slapped the back of his head, "You know I don't like my height being pointed out," I said, he smiled up at me before sending the photo to me on iMessage.

-

I smiled looked at the photos Mattia sent, I threw my bag on the bed so I could do my homework laying down. I just got home from practice, and I didn't even do any warmups or even played, but I was exhausted.

"Kai," Maiya knocked on my door, "Yeah?" I asked, "Mom said that dinner is ready," She said, "M'kay," I replied, taking my shoes off and putting on fuzzy socks.

I walked downstairs to see Maiya and my mom setting up the table, I grabbed the Ice-T from the fridge and put it on the table. "Are you allowed to have Ice-T?" Maiya asked as I grabbed cups from the cupboard.

"Mind your business nosey," I said as I set the glass cups down on the table and took out juice for all of us, I took a cup for myself and was about to take a sip when my mom took it.

"Mom," I whined as she put the cup back on the table, "We have other juice Kai, or you could drink water," My mom said, "But-but what's so wrong with Ice-T?" I asked looking over at my mom, "It has caffeine in it, .大騒ぎするのをやめて、座って、レモン水をあげましょう." (It has caffeine in it, stop making a fuss, sit down and I'll get you some lemon water.) My mom said as she pulled my chair out, I sat down in my spot with a pout as I crossed my arms. "Here, I just got some," She said passing me a bottle of lemon water.

I gave her a weird look and shook my head, "Then what are you gonna drink Kairi?" She asked me, I shrugged my shoulders, not that, that's for sure. "Alright, here's dinner," She said as she put a bowl of rice out with beans and chicken on the table, "I really can't have Ice-T?" I asked as I looked up at her, she shook her head.

"You can have a little but then your gonna wanna drink it all the time, the lemon water is good, there are other things you can drink too, we just don't have those drinks," She told me as she gestured for me to grab some food.

I waited until Maiya and my mom grabbed their food before I grabbed some for myself, we ate in comfortable silence and I kept glancing over at the lemonade water, I wasn't gonna drink it because I knew it would just taste like water with some flavor, I rolled my eyes internally before grabbing the bottle and opening it, taking a few sips then putting it back down.

"I knew you would drink it," Maiya said with a smile before continuing to eat, "Shut up," I shook my head with a small laugh, "Oh, Kairi, how's Mattia? And his mom?" My mom asked, I looked up at her and shrugged, "How did his parents take the news?" Maiya asked as she took a sip from her cup.

"Uh...his mom is super excited, she's not angry or anything because she was pregnant with Mattia at a young age so she knows how scary it is. And his dad is fine too," I lied, well...not about his mom, his mom was excited to be a grandma, and she was young when she got pregnant, but I lied about Marco, he wasn't excited at all.

"That's good, at least his parents are alright with this all はちみつ," (That's good, at least his parents are alright with all this honey,) My mom said before we all kept on eating.

I heard my phone ding from my back pocket as I was eating, I took it out and saw my most recent notification, one from Instagram and a message from Mattia, I opened Instagram and saw Mattia's post, I blushed seeing the caption and photo.

-

baby daddy <3 - sorry, i couldn't wait to post it, love you bubbas.

me - love you more tia.

I showed my phone to my mom and Maiya and they smiled, "So cute Kai," My mom said with a smile. I looked back at the photos with a smile and teary eyes, "can't wait :)" I commented before putting my phone back in my pocket.

-

awe, that was cute. comment fuckmarco2021 bc we hate him.