Chapter 2: Missing

Authors Note: For a little context the events of the story are based around the time Tommy was streaming just after the final battle with Jschlatt and Techno's betrayal, so this is all before the whole exile thing happened in their rp. (Also there is no shipping in this, just close friendships)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When it was almost 7pm and Tommy was yet to come home from school, his parents' concern had doubled ten-fold. They prayed the mischievous boy had just gone to a friends house or been kept behind by a teacher and forgotten to tell them; but after several phone calls their hopes were rapidly dwindling. He had been kept back slightly with a teacher about something he was stuck on, but afterwards he had left and headed straight home. His friend Eryn was the last to see him; catching him on the way out when Eryn was heading to his football club. Nothing had seemed out of the ordinary, but now he was missing and it made everyone sick with fear. 

The police were called shortly after once he was reported missing, and eventually began investigating. Tommy's parents had then accompanied them as they searched his route to school and the surrounding area. 

"Here! I've got something." The assertive voice of a policeman called as he crouched over the pavement, shining his torch around. One other police officer briskly came over as a third stayed with Tom's parents trying to give them reassurance. 

"It's blood. Quite faint now, we're lucky it didn't rain." The policeman said without looking up. "Hopefully we can get some samples from this." 

The officer beside him nodded and looked around more closely. 

"I can't see any other obvious signs of a struggle or tire marks, but this could be a start." She said, glancing around their surroundings. Beyond the alleyway was a secluded area of houses and a more extensive network of lanes that branched out into bigger roads. 

"We will start a deeper investigation of this and the surrounding area, and we'll also check any CCTV near in the hopes of finding more evidence. With this having the high probability of a kidnapping we will act as fast as we can to find where he is and who took him, but this will take some time." The other policeman explained, addressing Tom's parents. "I suggest you head home and get some rest as we continue, we will be in close contract if we find anything else." 

The female officer turned  to approach them and gave them a comforting smile.

"I promise we will do everything in our power to find your son and bring him home safe, ok?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The next evening)

Tubbo was in the middle of a stream on the Dream SMP, it had been a chill stream so far with him just reading chat as he worked on some builds. He was now in a vc with Fundy who was streaming too, and they had been laughing non stop as they messed around, planning a few pranks to play on others in the server. He hadn't heard anything from Tommy today, it wasn't anything too odd but then again, he and Tommy would almost always talk constantly. He had messaged him on discord a few times if he was still up for Bedwars, but hadn't gotten a response. For now he hadn't thought much of it though, figuring he would be on at some point eventually, and he was busy doing stuff with Fundy anyway.