TIME SKIP

S U M M E R O F

5 T H Y E A R

VENUS LUPIN HAD gotten O's in all her owls except for the E in Astronomy. Remus Lupin had also gotten O's in his owls except for two E's in Potions and Divination. Their parents were thrilled, until the twins had been asked what they wanted to be. Venus always dreamed of being an Auror while her twin brother wanted to be a teacher. This had caused some tension in the Lupin household.

6 T H Y E A R

VENUS WAS ABSOLUTELY heartbroken. Gideon had broken up with her in his letter. The boy had wrote to her that it wasn't her fault but his. That he wasn't ready for a relationship, after being in one for 2 years. The girl was completely heartbroken. She couldn't believe that the only thing that brought her joy in this dark times was gone. She just couldn't believe it.

S U M M E R O F
6 T H Y E A R

HAPPINESS WAS HARDLY something that was present these days. Ever since Voldemort had started killing Muggleborns and Muggles, the wizarding world was on edge. The man had started recruiting vile people to help him with his crime. And with his urge for power. Voldemort wanted to get ride of every single person who were not Pureblood. Such evilness caused the skies to be darker then usual. Venus knew that Regulus, her ex-best friend, would join Voldemort's reign. Not because he wanted to be there, but because he had no choice.

No one had a choice anymore. They were all destined to fight the war. One side or the other, they had no choice. The world was at stake. It was no way of living.

i literally have an
oral presentation in
minus 0.2 seconds soooo
ahhhhhh

it's a play that i have to
read on zoom like
wtf!!!!