scene xi

M A Y, 1 9 7 8

L I B R A R Y

VENUS, REMUS, LILY, Alice, Dorcas and Marlene were becoming regulars to Hogwarts library. The group had been studying for their N.E.W.T.s like madman's. Especially Lily and the twins.

Marlene didn't really seem to stress about the exams, except for Potions. While Dorcas and Alice would find funny ways to study without being too filled by it.

It usually took James, Sirius and Regulus 30 minutes of persuasion before their significant other left the library. Some days were harder then others, especially when Venus was learning new spells.

Sirius was scared that she was working herself to the bone. Causing him to be extremely affectionate whenever they would be together or in the library. If he wasn't nibbling at her neck, he was playing with her hair or rubbing her hand or giving her a massage or even holding her close to his chest.

Never, in Hogwarts history, would they have thought that Sirius Black would sit in the library to actually study. But for Venus, he would probably go to the moon for her.

The three couples usually fell asleep together. They would snuck Regulus into the Gryffindor common room, which seemed to be easier then they thought. Venus secretly suspected McGonagall to know about it but didn't say anything.

Except today was one of those hard days.

Venus had cried four different times. On four different subjects.

The first one being about the Troll Revolution. She didn't quite understand why or how those trolls made her cry.

The second one was about the Patronum Charm that she still couldn't manage to get right. Which frustrated her a lot.

The third one was about not remembering the colour of the Calming Draught. That stupid potion was the worst to remember as it changed colour every time you added an ingredient.

And the last one was about the extremely descriptive ways to hurt/kill a werewolf. That last one made her cry for two hours straight.

Her head was killing her. The redness of her eyes could be seen miles away. And the dark bags around her eyes made her look like a raccoon.

Her pouffy eyes were the first thing that Sirius Black noticed when he walked inside the library. Desperately looking for his girlfriend. "Merlin what happened to you?"

He asked confused while taking a seat next to her. The Lupin girl dryly chuckled before closing her book.

"Don't. I can't seem to stop crying today"

She managed to say before feeling his hand intertwine with hers. "Come with me, I have a surprise"

He stated with a smirk before pulling her out of the library. She didn't resist. She physically wasn't capable of resisting.

They both made their way towards the prefect bathroom. "Pine fresh" Sirius mumbled as the statue moved out of their way to reveal the bathroom.

With confusion, Venus raised an eyebrow before gasping loudly. The prefect bathroom was lit with floating candles, and rose petals were in the massive bubble bath. Two butterbeers were on the side of the bath, screaming for her to drink one of them.

Quickly taking her clothes off, Venus couldn't help the smile on her face when her body came in contact with the hot water.

"Aren't you getting in, loser?"

"I knew you couldn't keep me off your mind"

"Shut up, we've been seeing each other for 6 months"

She spat as he started getting undressed. The boy kept his iconic smirk all the way towards the bath.

She couldn't help but stare at him. 'Why is he so hot?'

"Oh so I'm hot?"

The Black asked with a cocky smile as Venus rolled her eyes. The blush on her cheek slightly giving it away that she was affected by his words.

Wrapping an arm around her shoulders, Sirius pulled the werewolf closer to him. "You're so conceited"

She mumbled while he rolled his eyes playfully. Resting her head on his shoulder, Venus couldn't help the smile that formed on her lips.

"After this, we're going to take a nice long nap"

"But I have to stud-"

"No you don't. V, you're working yourself up too much. This isn't good for you" Sirius stated as she looked up to his eyes.

His piercing grey eyes.

"The world won't end because you took a day off. Trust me"

And so she did.

She trusted him more than anything.

so i hate this chapter
don't ask why

i hate the way it's written
and i feel like I've rushed
Thai chapter.

anyways have y'all seen
Downfalls High?

i have !! ITS FUCKING
AMAZING !!

ALSO I AM OBSESSED WITH THE
WAY DAVID THEWLIS SAYS THE WORD
'CUB'