scene xi

D E C E M B E R, 1 9 7 5

G R E A T H A L L

WITH A HAPPY smile on her face, Venus sat next to her brother who was also smiling. "Isn't this just perfect, Remmy?", she asked as the boy nodded much to the other three boys demise. "Finally at peace", he said while earned him two angry glares from James and Sirius.

Last full moon, the boys had found the form of their patronus, and had put the mandrake leaf in their mouth.

The boys had to keep it for an entire month as Venus was finishing the three potions.

It made it difficult for the boys to talk, which made the twins happy since they could finally study in piece. Lily had asked what kind of spell they had used on them, which resulted in James flipping them off except for Lily, of course.

"Full moon is in exactly 8 days, be brave my children"

She said with a smug look on her face which simply resulted in Sirius throwing her a piece of his muffin.

Catching it in her mouth, she winked at the boy before swallowing it. Quickly scribbling on his black board, he showed James what he had written. Earning himself a smack behind the head.

"Let me see"

Remus asked as the Black's eyes widened. He shook vigorously his head but that was too late.

Remus's eyes widened as he looked back up to see that his best friend had turned a deep shade of red.

"What is it?"

Venus questioned before taking the board from the brown haired boys hands.

That was fucking hot, dude.

The board read which caused her cheeks to burn up. "I-...Thanks. I guess", she said not too sure of what to say as Sirius released the breath he was holding.

"If I turn him into a ash, reckon the potion will still work?"

Remus asked as his twin sister loudly slapped her forehead. "Remmy, you can't turn every boy that talks to me into ashes", she whispered in his ear as he shrugged. "No but I can try", he stated which made her chuckle softly.

They all went back to their breakfast, which was Peter's least favourite part of the day.

The boy couldn't stuff his cheeks as much as he wanted to, because of the leaf. Who, by the look on their faces the first time they put it in their mouth, tasted absolutely horrible.

At the teachers table, McGonagall and Dumbledore looked over at the Gryffindor table.

"Minerva, 5 galleons Ms. Lupin and Mr. Black will get together this year", the elderly man said as the woman scoffed.

"Nonsense Albus, 5 galleons on their last year", she said as the man lifted an eyebrow.

"They will not get together with her twin brother trying to kill Mr. Black", the woman pointed out at Remus who was glaring at Sirius.