8

Micheal's POV

"Goodbye Yunna." John prepares to pull the trigger. Without a second thought I pull out The knife John gave me, sprint up behind him and stab it through his back. I hear the gun drop to the floor and clatter around. John falls to his knees holding where the knife stabbed through his stomach.
"W-what the hell?" He turns to look me in the eye, "Kid h-how could you? A-All I've done w-was keep you safe.."
I realize in horror what I've done. I quickly pull my hand away from the knife,
"I'm so sorry John.. I couldn't watch her die.." I look Yunna in the eye, "Yunna run," I quickly undo all of her cuffs, You know where to go, the only place I can keep you safe."
"B-But Mikey your par-"
"Just run Yunna!" With that she goes as fast as she can and jumps out the window onto the neighboring building. 'Not to far of a jump.' I lie to myself. I quickly turn my attention back to Officer Oakwood
"John I'm not letting you die." In shock he turns his head to face me,
"How on earth do you plan on doing that?" Hes still holding the blade tip poking through his stomach.
"Where in a hospital, I can do this. They have everything I need in most of these rooms."with that I run to my hospital room not forgetting about the small pool of blood left by Yunna's head. I step over it and walk to the cabinet holding medical supplies. I open it and grab a first aid kit and some stitching tools.
After I make it back to him I display the first aid kit proudly, attempting to lighten the mood, but its no use. He's pissed. I guess stabbing him wasn't the best idea. I chuckle nervously rubbing the back of my head.
"Just get this over with." He demands.I walk to him and grab the handle,
"Ready?"
"Yup." With that I pull the knife out and he lets out an almost deafening cry. quickly clean the hole through his torso with peroxide on gauze. After a quick cleaning I start stitching, but he's bleeding bad. He looks weak while his blood pours out as the needle keeps entering his skin. There's no anesthetics or pain killers so hes just suffering through the pain. Eventually I finish his back and can begin on his stomach the threat of him bleeding out has almost passed, this is the easy part.
"Why the hell did you do this kid?" He looks at me as I stitch his stomach. I pause what I'm doing, preparing my answer,
"I thought about how much me and her had been through.. I thought about how when she was sad I was all she had, and I replaced her, With Cierra. Her birthday was the last time I told her I love her, she said to me that she doesn't care if I meant as a friend or not, she kept pushing because I loved her," Tears roll down my cheeks as realization hits, "she didn't kill just because she loves me, she killed because I love her."
"It's okay kid this isn't your fault."
"It is my fault, so I need to fix this however I can, whatever it takes." John looks concerned but I guess he brushes of. I knew what I had to do, but first I need to make things right with Tyler. I finish stitching John and the help him to his feet.
"John I'm sorry. You would've shot Yunna and this was the only way to stop you."
"It's fine kid right now I bet I know where you wanna go." I simply nod and we walked to the exit and out to the now beat up Ford Crown Vic police cruiser. I hop in the passenger seat and he gets in the driver with a sharp inhale and a deep sigh.
"Kid I hope you never have too know how bad this hurts," he lets out a playful chuckle with a cough.
"I kinda do sir," I lift my shirt showing him my scalpel gash and we both laugh. I'm surprised he hasn't shot me yet.

~

Soon we pull into Tylers house, there isn't a single light on. A chill goes down my spine. But something is drawing me in to the house. I unbuckled and jump out before we completely stop then break into a sprint until I make it into the house.
"TYLER!?" I call out. Where is he? I run upstairs and on his door I see a note.

-Dear Michael,
Fuck you fuck you FUCK YOU FU|Ineligible|

My breath stops as I grab the door knob. Images of Yunnas house flood my brain.
"Kid?"
"Up here," I yell down to John. He comes up and sees the note. He grabs the door knob and looks at me, all I can manage to do is nod. His room is on the right of a hallway up his stairs so from where I am I can't see in the room. John twists the knob and pushes door open. I see him smile, then frown as his eyes widened, then,
*BANG*
A flash of light exits the room and then I watch as Johns head is blown apart. The walls around him turns red with Grey-ish pink chunks everywhere. Whats left of Johns lifeless body falls to the floor. I look over myself realizing I'm covered in his blood. He's actually dead. I run to his body and fall to my knees. I look into the room and see Tyler standing there gun in hand. He takes it and presses it to his temple laughing.
"Goodbye Mike!" Without a second word theres a loud bang and Tylers body drops. I hear a very faint sound like a cord cutting and everything changes. I look around and I no longer feel sad while looking at the bodies of what were once my friends, as a matter of fact, I don't feel anything. It feels like the color has been ripped from my world. I stand up to look at Tylers body. His dismembered face brings me no emotion. I hear whispers but I can't tell what they are saying. But they sound like they're right behind me.
I realize I need new clothes preferably ones not covered in blood and brains. I go through his drawers until I find a suitable outfit. I settle on a black hoodie with my joggers I left here. I walk over to John and grab his keys.
"Thank you John. You were an amazing officer and a true friend," I look to Tylers body, "Tyley, You were my brother and I'll miss you forever."
I say my goodbyes trying to force emotions, but I feel nothing. I head back downstairs and out the door,I get in the driver's seat of the cruiser and put the keys in the ignition. 'Where do I go from here?' I ask myself, with that the the whispers start screaming.
Yunna
Yunna
Yunna
I need to go to her. I put the cruiser in drive and I peel out, sending clouds of black smoke behind me. While driving I think, She really did eliminate every obstacle between us. No matter how twisted it was she broke me. All I want is her. Theres no one left for me...

But HER.

~

Yunna's POV

He told us to run here.  To the place he could keep us safe.

His parents know what We've done.

But they'll understand We did this for him right?

It doesn't matter.

How does it not matter?

Because even if they don't understand no one will stop us from being with our darling.

But I don't want to hurt his parents..

Thats why you have me. So we could learn to take what's ours.

But what if he hates us..?

THAT IS NOT ALLOWED.

W-what do you mean?

TH@T  !S  N()T @|\()W€D.

B-but..

+|-|@+ !$ |\|()+ @|\()VV€/]