[ t w e n t y e i g h t ]

Start from the beginning

"Why do they care about the Sealgairs? They wouldn't waste time on humans," mentioned Amelia.

"I don't know, and they sent this guy out."

"Wait what guy?" Questioned Stiles quickly as he kept driving, Amelia finally finishing assembling the bow.

"He was dressed as a Sheriff's deputy."

"Why would they sent a guy in costume?" Asked Amelia to Stiles, confused.

"They're sending him to the station for Isaac." The girl closed her eyes.

Why did she feel like it was her fault that this was happening?

"He was also carrying this box with something on it, like, uhm... like a carving or something."

"Well, what was it?" Amelia asked, frowning.

"Hold on. It's in one of these books." They heard Allison flipping pages before she talked again. "I'm taking a picture."

Amelia's phoned ring and they both looked at the picture Allison sent them.

"Did you get it?"

"Yeah, wolfsbane," said Amelia. "Lesson number one in hunting training, Allison, that thing... it's lethal to a werewolf."

"That means..."

"Means they are going to kill him," finished Stiles.

• • •

"Hey did you slow him down?" Amelia asked Allison over the phone. Stiles was continuing to drive towards the station while she decided to chat with the girl on her own.

"You could say that," Allison replied, making Amelia frown.

"You shot him, didn't you?" She heard Allison chuckle on the other side of the line. "Cool. Alright, well, Stiles is driving to the station right now."

"Where's Scott?"

"Isaac's."

Scott had texted her about his location because he knew she wasn't able to smell him or hear him. She didn't tell him anything about her powers though, and Amelia wasn't sure if he even asked. He also told them about his plan.

"Does he have a plan?" Allison questioned and she simply sighed.

"Yeah, but not a very good one. And unfortunately, we don't really have time to come up with anything better," replied the girl before hanging up the phone, looking over to Stiles. "I like her."

"Well, if you teach her well, she'll be a killing machine just like you."

The girl scoffed. "I don't think that's even partially true," she murmured before looking towards the full moon.

Stiles glanced at her before looking back at the road. "Your eyes." She turned around to look at him. "Your powers are still there. You just need to find them."

• • •

They pulled up in front of the station. They had picked up Derek along the way, against Amelia's wishes, since he was decided to cooperate and Isaac was his Beta, so technically, it as his responsibility.

"I was supposed to work today," whispered the girl before putting the sting of her bow across her chest and her arrows on her back.

"Do you have your tranquilizer?" Derek asked her and Amelia nodded.

"Okay, now the keys to every cell are in a password protected lockbox in my father's office. The problem is getting past the front desk."

"I know her, she hates me," pointed Amelia, making Derek glance at their before looking back at the officer again.