What?...What does he mean by that?

ME:"But..."

ALANN:"Stop questioning everything.Just go back to where you were lying."

ME:"You're going to be embarrassed, Alann.I know you will."

ALANN:"Good.Then I will come to you."

I feel him approach and lie down right next to me.

Then,he put his arm around my waist.He clung to me and my back touched his chest.

Isn't he really uncomfortable after that? Does he realize we're not in the friend zone anymore?

I turned to him, so that our faces were facing each other.

His eyes are blue like the ocean, and I'm lost out at sea. 

ALANN:"Whatever happens, I want you to know that...your tears are not worth anything in this world. Don't worry about your aunt or me, about anything. In the end, everything will be just as it should be."

He got up a little and kissed me on the forehead.Oh shit,I think I'm dying.

I wrap my arms around his body and rest my head on his chest.Alann raised his hand to my neck and stroked my hair until I fell asleep.

This night will completely change our relationship and I think for the first time in my life I really like some change.

Next to him I feel like I'm not alone. Before I met him, I felt trapped in myself and completely alone. That feeling didn't leave me, but when he's there, I really feel important to someone.

He's starting to really mean a lot to me and I'm afraid of how much actually.

I squeeze him even tighter and cling to him.

...

The loud ring of my phone scares me and I automatically wake up. I fucking despise the sudden sounds.

ME:"Shit!"

I straighten up in a sitting position and immediately hang up.It was Jack. Why would he...School!

I write him a message to go upstairs and I leave the phone.The door is definitely locked and my aunt is already at work.

I feel pressure on my leg and stomach and that brings me back to reality. Alann is still there.

I turn to him and look at him. He was asleep. Didn't he say he never sleeps longer than four hours?

He looked so calm and innocent.Like an angel falling on my bed.His arm was around my waist and his leg was over mine.

I liked the sight of him being the first thing I saw in the morning.And I liked the idea of ​​him being on the other side of the bed even more.

A strand of hair was on his forehead and I couldn't resist putting it back in place.His skin was so pure and soft.I caressed his face and then he started to wake up. I quickly remove my hand and wait for him to wake up.

ALANN:"Oh,hey...What time is it?"

ME:"Too much.We fell asleep.Jack is waiting in front and you're late for school."

ALANN:"What do you mean "We fell asleep."?"

He straightens up,and then a bell is heard that frightens me, to put it mildly.Jack lay down on the bell again. I'll kill him.

ME:"That's proof to you.I'm going to shut up Jack until you completely wake up."

I get out of bed,but then Alann grabs my wrist.The tingles run through my body and I turn around.