The little ginseng, which was buried in the soil for thousands of years, stubbornly felt that being able to eat and drink was the greatest thing of being a human.

Qi Yun gave her just this, so Qi Yun was the best person in the world.

Ye Jiao got a mate who cared about her before she knew what marriage was.

So, little ginseng didn’t want him to die.

Before, it was because her body’s memory told her that being a widow was not good, so she must save Qi Yun’s life. But now, Ye Jiao really didn’t want him to die.

Qi Yun was kind to her. He was good, very good. Ye Jiao didn’t think she still had a chance to find someone so good.

Looking at Qi Yun’s appearance now, Ye Jiao’s head was messed up.

Regardless of whether she was wearing shoes or how her heart was beating wildly, Ye Jiao bit her lip, put her hand under the quilt, and touched the man’s wrist.

When she was still ginseng, she didn’t have hands. Occasionally the spirits around her got sick, but she could only use her leaves to feel the pulse, which would take a long time.

Now that she had a hand and feeling pulse was convenient, Ye Jiao had no time to be happy.

She grabbed his right wrist with her left hand, tried hard not to shake her hands, closed her eyes, and felt Qi Yun’s pulse. After a few breaths, Ye Jiao finally sighed with relief.

The breath that she had been holding was loosened, and her tight body relaxed. She leaned on the bed frame, but her hand still did not let go of the man’s wrist.

Now, it wasn’t for feeling his pulse, but to hold him softly, as if it would make her heart more comfortable.

Seeing that Qi Yun hadn’t woken up yet, Ye Jiao said softly, “It’s okay, it’s okay…”

Her spirit can nourish people, and just by holding Qi Yun’s hand, she could sustain him a lot in only two days. Although it was not great, and his complexion was still pale, Ye Jiao could feel that Qi Yun was already moving in the right direction. Especially compared to the person who collapsed at their wedding.

This gave Ye Jiao motivation. She secretly squeezed into the man’s arms last night and wanted to see if it would work.

As a result, the nourishment was there, but the effect was too stimulating.

Qi Yun’s body was weak, but she gave him a big supplement, which Qi Yun could not process. In addition, he was hit by the cold wind in the morning.

Fortunately, the situation was not serious. As long as the energy is digested, it would not leave any long term illness, but will make Qi Yun’s body better.

But no one can bear such a tossing. It seems that she could only proceed step by step in the future and stick with their hand-in-hand action.

Knowing that Qi Yun had no major illness, Ye Jiao’s heart was not as flustered as before. As soon as she calmed down, she suddenly felt a little cold on her face.

Ye Jiao wiped her face with the back of her hand in a daze and saw that her hand was wet. She licked it curiously, and it was a little salty.

‘What is this?’

“My wife, don’t cry.”

As she heard the man’s voice, Ye Jiao couldn’t help but look at him.

This glance made Qi Yun, who had just woken up, hold his breath subconsciously.

Ye Jiao is beautiful. Qi Yun already knew this when he first met her. She never had any grievances on her face, nor worries about the future. On the contrary, she was always full of vigor, and she was especially cute when she laughed.