"Ayaan wake up" I wake the boy up while caressing his cheeks he smiles still closing his eyes "5 minutes" I roll my eyes at this five minutes excuse.

"No No, No five minutes and No 10 minutes wake up now, get up" when he does not answer I dig my fingers in his waist and start tickling him until he jumps and laughs out loudly since he is as sensitive as me, his laugh is like music to my ears it makes my day 100times better "I am awake!! Leave me!" He yells between his laughter.

"What did you say I can't hear, can you repeat baby?" I tease him still not leaving him and struggles to get out of my grip, and when we had enough of laughter I leave him and he takes a cue to run towards the washroom.

.........

I am sitting in front of my relatives in the living room after sending my brother to school, they all are waiting for my decision and it's making me nervous.

"You know that we are not forcing you right? We accept to whatever decision you make" my uncle speaks softly patting my head while sitting beside me "What are you say—" my aunt was cut off right away by my uncle with a glare " I know what I am saying don't interrupt"

"So Jannat are you ready to get married darling? " I nibble on my lower lip while fisting my palms which are sweating, my legs are shaking and I am very nervous a yes or a no will decide my future I look up to see Aayath who is holding my hand tightly giving me an assuring smile

I let out an 'yes' with a nod which was not even audible to my ears, I would doubt if they say they heard me, swallowing the lump in my throat sit their but I hear everybody gasping and happy laughter rings my ears before Aayath takes me in her arms giving me a tight hug.

"Are you sure Jannat? I don't want to force you" I couldn't say anything my throat was dry and I could only nod my head to assure him that I am doing it with my will, he pulls me into a hug, placing my head on his chest while rubbing my Arm lovingly, an unknown tear left my eye which I quickly wipe it away so nobody could see and gave them a tight smile which was totally fake, soon my mouth was filled with sweet and everybody congratulated me.

A few minutes later I went to my room and wore my Burkha and hijab getting ready to go for work.

.........

I reached the cafe a few minutes earlier there aren't many people, Adeline was asking me why I am not in a good mood today I said her I'll explain it to her later and after few minutes of begging she accepted and said I should explain her everything when we walk back home.

" So tell me whom I should punch ?" She raised her eyebrows "huh? Why would you punch anybody?" I tilt my head in confusion towards my left where she is walking beside me.

"It's obvious I am gonna punch that creature who made my best friend sad, now tell me who is that person?" A chuckle leaves my lips at her cuteness "umm ...then you need to punch my fate"

"Your fate ?" She asked confused and I again couldn't stop smiling at her confused face and that's when I start explaining her about everything that happened in my life, and the first thing she does when I said about my parents death is taking me in her arms and hugging me like I am her child.

"Are you fucking serious?!"

"You're saying me your gonna get married to a stranger you mean a complete stranger, women are you serious?!!" I casually nod before taking a sip of my orange juice which we bought on our way, sitting in a park surrounded by children and old people.

"Zain, he has a cool name but how does he look like?" I pulled my lower lip out to give her an I-don't-know look "you're kidding right?? "

"No not at all"