"They are pitting on us, aren't they?" I mumble what is in my heart but hear uncle sighing "No at all Jannat, even if I explain you, you wouldn't understand but when you see them you will know how sweet they are" he tells and after few minutes of he leaves after caressing my head.

I sob quietly choking on my breath trying my best to not make any sound, uncle's words didn't give me any peace, My mind is still messed up, are they pitying me like everybody does? How will my brother stay there?

Multiple questions were killing me. Mamma dada I miss you, I miss you so much, I wish you were here, The was the only sentence running in my head.

But soon I was engulfed in someone's arms and knowing it's my sister Ayaath I do not hold back and hug her back as tightly as I can, couldn't hold back anymore, I let my tears out and sob quietly while she rubbed my back to smooth me, it helped me to calm down.

......

After having a good crying section I was now laying on Aayath's lap who is stroking my hair gently to calm me which is actually helping "Aayath?" I look up to find her already looking at me, she hums in response asking me to continue.

"What do you think I should do?" I ask wanting to know her answer since I am confused.

"If I was in your shoes, like literally in your shoes who has a brother to tak care and who is just 19–I would say yes Jannat" Her answer makes me more confused, should I accept it?

"Cause you know I have seen that family, I have met them, they are very far from pitying, those people are the kindest people on earth and if I get a chance to be with them or become one them I think that would be the biggest gift Allah has given me" she smiles down at me and I am wondering who the hell are those people that I never met!

Zain? That name is so new to my ears.

"Listen Jannat, Eventually you'll end up where you need to be, who you are meant to be with, doing what you should be doing so what if it is sooner or later it is what it is, think this is what Allah has decided for you " she tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear and again runs her finger through my hair, massaging my scalp softly "I am scared" I mutter out what is in my heart.

"Your fate has been written with the ink of His love and sealed with His mercy jannat, place your trust in Him and have hope in Him. Everything happens for a reason and there must be a reason behind this may be that guy will be your happiness for the rest of your life" she always has the answer for anything I ask she explains so well that I automatically forget what I was thinking.

"You know at times you may think everything is going wrong, yet you don't realize that Allah is setting everything right " she smile softly at me and I close my eyes since each of her words are hitting me hard.

"I don't understand Aayath I am confused I don't get how they are willing to take my brother with me I just don't want him to feel like he is a third person in that house what if they look down on him what if they just want him for their needs what if they hurt him with words I don't know they are just they are complete strangers I am scared I am confused—"

"shh shh it's okay it happens I know you need time, get up, wash your face and pray and talk to Allah and then come to a decision I know whatever you will decide will be the best and I will always support your decision"

Wiping my tears I did as she told me to and it helped me a lot, it made me relax I cried to Allah, I opened my heart to him were just me and He was their and now I have come to a decision which I hope will be the best.

...........

Next morning

I woke up and did my morning routine and went out to check my little brother who I know is still in his dreamland.