*pretend she is draggng inojin and shikadai together*

Shino sweatdrops at the scene. The whole class was very silent, seeing the paled and passed out boys.

"I'm so sorry sensei. I'll make sure this never happens again. I'll go put them on their seats so you can continue class. I'll tutor them with whatever they missed." She said, bowing in apology for her brother and friends.

" No! This is 23 times 4! What on earth are you doing!?" Hinako yells and uses a book to smack the trio's head.
" Sakada-kun, later we are going to shop for a frying pan ! That will be more useful!" The trio immediately freezes.

" Alright alright...C-calm down, Hinako-chan.... I'll help you with them. You go rest for awhile." Sakada says as he pities the trio and decided to help them.

" Awwee... Your so sweet Sakada-kun! Okay! You three better not give him a hard time , do you hear me?!"

" Yes ma'am!!"

"Thanks man... Damn she is my sister but she treats you better....."

"It's because I understand her and never provoke her even once! That's why! She is actually really nice and sweet! "

(Next day)

"Okay, today we will be doing the summoning jutsu! " Konohamaru announced. " I'll show you how to summon . Summoning jutsu!"

" Hello konohamaru! I'll do anything at your service- oh hey lady hinako!"
The summoning frog exclaims.

"Hello, nice to see you too!" Hinako says which surprises everyone." Anyways, do you toad summonings and my summonings still keep in contact?"

"Hey what do you mean by ' lady hinako'?" Boruto asks the toad summoning .

" Hinako-chan can summon snakes. She didn't tell you?" Sakada says .

" No she didn't"

"Oooh!! Kiara!!! I haven't seen you for so long!!"

Everyone turns to see hinako cuddling a baby snake.

" Lady hinako!! I'm sorry, dad is busy now.. is there anything you need? "

" No, but why? Did sasuke sensei summon aoda ?"

" Yeah he did!" The baby snakes says cheerfully.

" Oh ok! I just wanted to see you. Tell sensei and aoda I said hi when they are done with whatever they are doing could you?"

" Okay! Bye!"

The baby snake poofs away.

" Hey Hinako-chan,is that dad's summoning's kid ?" Sakada asks.

" Yeah. I have kiara and you have kaito, right? If I recall correctly that's what sensei and aoda said."

"Yeah."

"What's going on with everyone? Why are they fighting Sakada-kun?"

" Boruto snatched the summoning scroll and tried to summon a toad. But because he didn't sign the contract nothing came out." Sakada says, worried for the blonde because he can feel that hinako is filling up with rage.

"Sigh...I don't wanna waste my energy on him... It's too tirering....." Hinako says as she slumps back on the ground.

"You seem tired, Hinako-chan... Need me to carry you? I don't mind." Sakada says with a sweet smile.

"Really? That's so sweet of you Sakada-kun!"

It was easy to give hinako a piggyback ride because she is very light.

" Hey what do you think you are doing with my sister ?!" Boruto yells as he sees what happened.

" She is just tired so I offered to carry her." Sakada says, sweatdropping.

" Aww he is so sweet with hinako.... I wish someone will treat me like that! Won't it be nice?" Cho cho says.

" Haha... They've been like that since we were little kids. Tearing them apart when they had to go back home was kind of a problem...." Sarada says, amused by how close they were.

( After school)

"Aunty, one yakisobabun please!" Sarada and boruto says simultaneously.

" Sorry, there is only one left. A chubby customer bought all of it before you guys came."

" Cho cho?! " They turn around to see cho cho with a box of buns.

The pair started to argue because sarada got the last bun when boruto was distracted.

"You boys always cause trouble... And we always get lump on you!"

" Hey that's not true!"

"Fine. We fight girl vs boys! " The opposite genders stood facing each other.

" Hinako, come on and join us!"

"Sakada, join us! "

" Nahh...I think that this is rather immature... Me and Sakada will just watch you guys fight."

"Yeah, I agree with Hinako-chan."

"Aww man! Whatever! "

Shino sensei suddenly appears and approved the fight.

"Rasengan!!" Hinako yells as she destroys the monster that boruto summoned. Sakada took this as a chance and quickly takes the flag who sumire is holding.

" How did you summon that, boruto?!"

"I don't know ! It just happened!"

"Wait, who got the flag?!" Everyone turns around to see a smiling Sakada and a worried sumire, who just got the flag snatched away from her. Sakada may be a gentleman towards hinako but he is rather a jerk and sorta rude to other girls. Except for his sister.

"Looks like the watchers won! It means both boys and girls lost!" Sakada says cheerfully.

" But ...." Sumire says and received a scary uchiha glare from Sakada , who is threatening her to keep quiet. She immediately shuts up.

" You guys are absolutely stupid. No one here is stronger. Boys or girls. We are equal!" Hinako yells while pulling boruto's ear because he summoned that thing who almost killed some people. Everyone sweatdroped at the scene.

Shino appears with konohamaru and tells the students that they have to clean up the mess except for hinako and Sakada because they didn't do anything.

*RUMBLE RUMBLE CRASH!!!!*

"Huh? What the..." Hinako says as a part of the academy collapse. Luckily no one was in the academy at the moment.

"Oh shit."