She felt the tug on her stomach, and opened her eyes to see a party of some sort. If she could call it a party. Death Eaters were casting spell after spell towards the party guests, while they tried to apparate away.

Having to keep up appearances, the twins separated and began casting spells.

"Stupefy!" Someone cried out, and Vena turned around to see Hermione casting the spell at her.

Vena dodged, and casted stunner spells as well. No one was able to tell who was who under the masks, so Vena deemed herself safe. She didn't have to cast any Unforgivable Curses just yet.

She occasionally sent random curses in Hermione's direction, as the two were now dueling. Vena was just saying any spell that came to mind, and none of them were spells that the Dark Lord would think was useful.

But Vena has perfect aim, and she always aimed slightly to the left, where she knew Hermione would never run in that direction.

Hermione wasn't the best dueler, but she was smart. And Vena knew that Hermione thought it was suspicious that the Death Eater she was fighting wasn't doing any damage. She internally groaned, and pointed her wand a little to the left.

"Crucio!" she cried out.

Another person tried to stun her from behind, and as Vena turned around, Hermione had made a break for it. Looking back, she saw it was Hermione and Ron.

Vena didn't want to continue battling them, but she would rather have her go after the two than some other Death Eater who wouldn't be as forgiving.

She continued to send curses that didn't do much damage, as the two ran around frantically, looking for someone.

Vena was grateful that not many Death Eaters were there. There were only twelve, including her and Draco. It obviously was supposed to be some sort of message, as many people that were fighting all were apart of the Order.

She continued to chase after the two, thanking Merlin that everyone else was too preoccupied to see who Vena was chasing after.

Ron and Hermione continued to run through the tent, searching for someone before they could leave. Vena knew that someone was Harry.

She subtly jinxed other Death Eaters nearby, so they wouldn't assist her with the two Gryffindors.

At last, Harry had made his way to his two friends, looking straight at Vena. There seemed to be a look of recognition in his eyes, which Vena didn't understand because her identity was completely concealed underneath the mask.

But somehow, Harry knew it was her.

The three disapparated away, and Vena looked around to see most of the guests were gone. All that was left was the Weasley family, Professor Lupin, and another woman that Vena did not know.

Vena ran over to the group still dueling other Death Eaters, and she began assisting them. She knew that now she had to be a little better at her job since there weren't as many people to hide behind.

She bound one of the Weasley twins who no longer had an ear. She didn't know which one it was, but she remembered the Dark Lord congratulating Snape on the attack.

Although that was after he had punished everyone for failing to capture Harry.

The Death Eater in charge of the mission, Macnair, stood before the remaining guests. The Death Eaters stood around, waiting for his orders.

"Goyle, Amycus, and girl Malfoy are to stay and help me interrogate. The rest of you are to find the wedding guests that have come tonight. I want you to find them, and kill them," Macnair ordered.