[ Akashi ] - Happy Anniversary ll

"(F/N), are you ready to go yet?" You hear your boyfriend call you from downstairs, you two were getting ready to go to a fancy restaurant to celebrate your anniversary of being together for a year. Out of all days, it just had to be your anniversary day where your stomach decided to ache terribly. "Hmm...?" In the reflection of the mirror, you saw Akashi step into the room, frowning at the sight of you kneeling on the floor, squeezing the sides of your stomach. "(F/N), are you okay?" He rushes to your aid.

"Seijuro..." You whimper, the pain increased in your stomach.

"Why didn't you say anything?" He asks, gently removing your hands to inspect your stomach. You let out a yelp, holding your the sides of your stomach once again. "We can't go out when you are in pain like this." He sighs, sliding his arm under your knees, the other behind your back. In one smooth and swift motion, he carries you up bridal style and gently places you down on the soft king bed. "Please do your best to withstand the pain as I grab a few things." He says, giving you a peck on your cheek before rushing down out the room and down the stairs.

"Why... now...?" You cry, wincing at the sharp stabs in your stomach. Akashi enters the room, holding a large heating pad, a bowl of soup, and medicine. "Seijuro... I'm sorry I ruined our anniversary." You mutter, tears running down your cheeks. He places the heating pad on your stomach and puts the soup and medicine down on the table beside the bed.

"(F/N), your health and well-being matters more to me than being at some fancy restaurant." He sits on the bed, pulling you into his arms, cradling you along with a blanket wrapped around the two of you. "Besides, the point of anniversaries are that the two spend time together. We are together, are we not?" He reassures you, resting his chin your head.

"We are spending time together, aren't we?" You giggle weakly, enjoying his warmth. Suddenly, your stomachache didn't seem to hurt that much anymore.

"Happy Anniversary, love." Akashi smiles, kissing the top of your head.

"Happy Anniversary, Seijuro." You reply before dozing off into a nice peaceful sleep in Akashi's warm and protective embrace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ A/N: I really like this one~♥ You know those stomach pains? Girls, we can relate, *cough cough*That time of month... Haha. Hopefully this one is good, thanks for reading. I just noticed I did an Anniversary thing for Akashi's first one-shot... Ah, sorry. ]

Want more? How about checking out my Imagines: KnB including the GOM + Kagami