Prologue : Shattered Hearts

Start from the beginning

(Y/N):"Oh, ok then."

Rina:*whispers in (Y/N)'s ear* "And I will make sure to give you something special~."

I blushed a bit after hearing that, as she ran upstairs while waving her hand back.

(Y/N):' If she says it, then that will be a good time then..'

I then brought out a box out of my pocket and opened it, inside it was a diamond ring that I spent years on getting the money for it.I closed it and clutched it in my hands, feeling confident as I ran back home with a smile on my face.

(Y/N):'Man, I can't wait to propose to her and let her become my fiancée..'

*Timeskip;back home*

I waited and waited for Rina to come to my house as I sat down on my bed.It was already night time..

(Y/N):'When is she coming back..'

I stood up and walked to the window, and decided to drop by her house.I got out, all dressed in my normal attire and walked.

(Y/N):'Is she alright, or is something wrong..'

It was a long walk to her house, since it was very far from where I'm from..but something is not right at all.

(Y/N):'Wait, why am I feeling so dreadful..what is this feeling that I'm getting..'

Each step I took was a pain of sadness, despair and loneliness, getting more and more powerful each time I take a step.My heart wanted to stop beating, my lungs were bursting..and my legs felt more weaker.

(Y/N):'...what is this...'

My mind is starting to become blank, as I was about to reach her house.Rain came pouring down from the dark, gloomy night sky while crackling down thunder with wind blowing through my directing.

I...can't feel myself...

what is..going on here..

what is this pain I'm feeling..

I took another step, as I finally reached Rina's house.It was a big mansion, surrounded by a forest.There was a lit window, so I went to take a peek at the window to see Rina, her mother...and a man.My heart sensed a bad feeling, as I clutched my chest and I breathed in heavily..

(Y/N):'Why is this happening, what is wrong with me..'

I watched the scene of Rina with the man talking to her mother.She seems much happier with that man beside her.

Harlot:"Oh my sweet daughter, it was amazing to see you and Clark together!"

Clark:"Yep, I decided to change up a few things from myself and here I am!"

Rina:"Are you still mad with that (Y/N) guy? He looks weak and miserable with his life."

Harlot:"I agree, he is a stupid boy anyways"

Clark:"Now honey, don't get harsh over him.He still has feelings, yet he doesn't know about our relationship."

Rina:"Oh don't worry, I will use him for something else.He can go and live a miserable life as a idiot"

Clark:"Oh how much I love you my sweetheart, you are being harsh today~"

I then watched them kiss in bliss as the rain poured down harder than ever..

(Y/N):"..."

I took out a cigarette from my pocket and my lighter, trying to smoke through all of this.The fire from the lighter became dim until it started to lit up a flame.I was about to put the cigarette into the flame, but a raindrop has put out the fire from the lighter.I tried lighting up the lighter, but it was no use as those 'raindrops' were tears dripping down..

I tried lighting up the lighter, but it was no use as those 'raindrops' were tears dripping down

I was crying, my heart; broken and shattered as I tried to lit up the flames using the lighter.

(Y/N):"Why....why now..."

I took out the box which carried the ring out of my pocket.As I walked back a bit and threw it at the window which had shattered into pieces as the faces of horror struck them.

Rina:"(Y/N)?!"

She stood up, as I held my face down with tears, not responding to her filthy mouth.She saw the box I threw and was about to cry.

Rina:"It's not what you think!"

(Y/N):"Oh shut up, you dirty bitch.You don't have the right to talk..."

I walked into the house through the window, shattering pieces of glass with my boots, then smashing the box by stepping on it.The ring was damaged as her mother was shocked while putting her hands on her mouth.

(Y/N):"I was going to propose with a reason..but now..I don't think I have one.."

I then head out of the window, as the rain soaked me.Rina began crying, as I said my words..

Rina:"Wait-"

(Y/N):"Rina Amani,...you truly made me disappointed.."

With that, I left her house and headed back to mine.She started to cry a lot harder as I walked away, still crying from that scene.

My heart..

is..

shattered..

Man, that was the prologue! I felt sad when writing this, but it was kinda harsh to see that (Y/N)'s girlfriend is cheating on him, yet alone speaking about him becoming trash.

What will happen during the next chapter? We'll see about that.

Until next time..

Looking forward to ya!