Prologue : Shattered Hearts

'word' : thinking about something
"word" : talking
*word* : doing actions
(word) : A/N

It all started here...

The day that shattered my heart into pieces..

I wish it were a dream, but it's not...

Why was I so dumb back then to not notice it...

It has been a full year, and today was our first, ever anniversary with my girlfriend.

(Y/N):'Hopefully she is doing well for today..'

My girlfriend is named Rina Amani, the most beautiful and amazing swordswoman in this academy I'm studying in.She is adored by the students a lot, smart and kind.

(Y/N):'I can't wait to meet her..this is going to be the most amazing day of my life..'

I then headed to where she usually is, bringing a flower bonquet.

Rina:"Oh, there you are!"

(This is what Rina Amani looks like)

She stood there with her uniform on, mostly because she is done with her usual school council activities.

(Y/N):"You know what today is, right?"

Rina:"Wait, let me guess.Is it out first anniversary~?"

(Y/N):"Yep! Here, a bonquet of flowers for the lady herself~."

I handed out the bonquet of flowers, as she took it while smiling happily.

Rina:"Thank you (Y/N), this is so sweet of you.I'm so lucky to be your girlfriend.."

(Y/N):"No need, it was for you anyways"

I took out a cigarette and my lighter, while Rina snatched those away from me..showing me a pout face.

Rina:"Hey, didn't I tell you not to smoke in school."

(Y/N):"Sorry, but it is nice though.."

Rina:"Anyways, I need to go now.."

(Y/N):"Huh? I thought you are finished for the day.."

Rina:"The council has been giving me more work today, so I have to finish it up before they sent me more.I will meet up with you at your house."