16. A Blow and Two Mothers

It was the last day of the indoor shooting and Luo Hua couldn't be more avid to leave that cursed set. For the last time, Hong Ye did his makeup in that dressing room and left him alone to change his clothes.

However, that cursed place with the haunting fan wasn't ready to let him go in peace.

The moment he unfolded the pullover which he had to wear for the scene, a familiar red envelope fell from it. With shaky fingers, the actor got the letter from the floor and opened it. It went like:

My Luo how could you call that flea babe! I know you confused but how! you are mine! mine only! he cast spell on you! I eill fix it! you! ı save you from flea!

The horrified actor wrinkled the letter in his fist and tucked it into his bag with anger. That cracked bitch was a breath away from them, seeing and hearing everything; playing with them as she wanted, but they had no idea about her identity!

He wanted to find Hong Ye and asked her about who entered the room, but it was time for shooting. Disheartened, he took his place on the set before mumbling "be careful, she is here," to Cheng Hao.

Unfortunately, the bodyguard misunderstood his warning and thought he had to be more careful, guarding the actor. For the entire morning shooting, he didn't even blink with the fear of something bad could happen to his lover.

The same situation was also valid for the actor. As he knew from the letter that the threat was meant for the bodyguard, he kept an eye on his lover, being sure he was okay. In that sense, the actor was indeed gifted in regard to acting as he somehow didn't forget his lines and managed to complete his scenes without a problem.

Half a day more, then we are done, Luo Hua said inwardly when he heard the director said cut. Sighing with exhaustion, he started to walk towards Cheng Hao whose eyes were fixed on him. As his focus was solely on Luo Hua, he didn't notice the moving camera was approaching him rather fast from behind.

But Luo Hua did.

He saw the camera moving although they didn't use moving cameras for the day's shooting and immediately understood the scheme. The mental pictures of the decor incident and him being unable to react on time filled his mind, and he rushed forward, being determined to save his lover this time.

In a blink of an eye, Cheng Hao found himself on the floor and Luo Hua's head was hit by the camera. The panicked bodyguard rushed forward in a record time and caught his lover's unconscious body before he fell to the floor.

As usual, everyone was gathered around, an ambulance called and one hour later, Luo Hua was sitting on the hospital bed with a bandage on his forehead, and Cheng Hao was beside his bed with a pale complexion. The doctor told them there was nothing wrong according to the MRI scan. Still, he wanted Luo Hua to be kept awake for 24 hours just in case.

"The doctor said I am fine, why are you still sulking?" Luo Hua patted Cheng Hao's hand with his hand free from the needle. "Don't tell me you wanted me to die?" he tried to ease the gloomy atmosphere, but it backfired.

"How can you joke about it?!" Cheng Hao snapped at him, "you could have died because of me!"

"You did the same for me, so I won't explain why I had to do it," Luo Hua said very calmly, shushing the agitated bodyguard.

The couple was silent for a while, drowning in their own thoughts until the door was open and a garish woman with a displeased expression entered the room.

Cheng Hao looked at the woman casually while Luo Hua shouted out "mother?!" With that exclamation, the bodyguard jumped onto his feet, bowing his head respectfully towards the elderly woman who didn't care at all.