ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ

ابدأ من البداية

I let out another relieved sigh and let slumber overtake me.

3rd Person

Everyone got on their phones to talk since they didn't want to wake up the ginger as he looked really exhausted. (Let's say that Ukai and Takeda got put in the groupchat a long time ago and no one has a emoji except Shoyo because I don't feel like doing allat)

————————————————————

[Ukai's Grandkids]

Monday, 4:55 am

Daddy Daichi: is it ok for him to be doing all of that?? he passed out as soon as he laid down on the girls.

Coach: If Shoyo wanted help, he would ask for it. Let's trust him and believe that he can do all of this. Besides he WANTED to tutor you brats so that y'all don't fail.

Mommy Energy: wait he VOLUNTEERED?!?

Coach: Yes.

Baldi's Basics: THAT'S MY GODDESSSS

Rolling Thunda yo ass: OUR*

Baldi's Basics: whatever

Goddess Baddie: i have his phone. should i go through his pics?

Coach: No.

Sensei: No.

Saltea Dino: yes

Daddy Daichi: isn't his phone locked? and isn't that an invasion of privacy?

Jesus Vibes go brr: ^^^

Mommy Energy: what if he has nudes or something?

Coach: This is my cue to go to sleep

Sensei: ^^

Coach and Sensei have gone offline

Rolling Thunda yo ass: k but wouldn't it be better if there was nudes?

Daddy Daichi: no.

Mommy Energy: no need for them when you saw the real thing underneath you🥰🥰

En-taking-no-shita: what he said^^

Daddy Daichi: yk? shut the fuck up:)) anyways have you guys seen how hot he looks with earrings on?

Milk boy on swole: HE HAS EARRINGS?!?

Baldi's Basics: SINCE WHEN?!

Rolling Thunda yo ass: WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!?

Daddy Daichi: he got his ears pierced when i took him out because he said that they would look cool

Mommy Energy: and i haven't been sent a picture of this because?